Skybuzz The Truth

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what ever happened to this Skybuzz thread?

I just visited a local Israeli shop (my 3rd visit) and oddly enough the guy got in some Skybuzz (about 8 flavors). The week prior all he had was Starbuzz White Peach. He tried to pass the Skybuzz off as exactly the same a the Starbuzz. He said the Starbuzz was $20 and the Skybuzz was $16... "only difference."

Anyhow, I feel like I'm getting shafted either way as those prices BOTH seem excessively high for a local shop!

QUOTE (pcmike @ Apr 20 2008, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So what ever happened to this Skybuzz thread?

I just visited a local Israeli shop (my 3rd visit) and oddly enough the guy got in some Skybuzz (about 8 flavors). The week prior all he had was Starbuzz White Peach. He tried to pass the Skybuzz off as exactly the same a the Starbuzz. He said the Starbuzz was $20 and the Skybuzz was $16... "only difference."

Anyhow, I feel like I'm getting shafted either way as those prices BOTH seem excessively high for a local shop!

20 bucks for starbuzz is normal. I heard Skybuzz was supposed to be 14, but maybe it's changed.

So I searched around and couldn't find an end result if any to this subject. Anyone know what's going on or what happened?

Oh and the Hasselhoff doesn't compare to the Chuck Norris.

ams was just trying to market something tht will never be big but will always be around.. if you want skybuzz its not hard to find but it will never be what starbuzz, layalina, al fakher, or any other big brand is