Skybuzz The Truth

people that make good tobacco get their flavoring all from the same place..

it has a list of 100's of flavors..

i would tell yall where to get this flavoring but then i might have to kill you biggrin.gif

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonic and Sb are defitily differet tobaccos with different flavourings. I've compared the SB and Tonic peach and they are in no way similar. They may be made in the same factory, they may come in the same tins, but they are NOT the same Shisha, that much I can say from personal experience.

How about this for an even more bizzar twist to this story, I saw Skybuzz sold in a store in Chicago and next to it was Skyzzz tobacco.
Same look as Starbuzz and Skybuzz but a different name.

This to was distributed by Al Amir out of Dearborn Michigan. Maybe a typo from the company producing the Skybuzz lables?

ams,
Any word on what the deal is with Skyzzz?

QUOTE (ams @ Jan 1 2008, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Jan 1 2008, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ams may just be some guy that thinks Skybuzz is the shit. SO that's great. ANd he wants to tell us all about it cause he knows it's cheaper and the same quality as SB. He's trying to help a brutha out. We don't have to jump down his throat for it. Jesus.

thanks bro, I do think its the shit..because it costs me half as much of what people pay for starbuzz. And yes i want to spread the love, and i also gripe about how people pay so much money for a hookah, when hole in the wall middle eastern stores sell things for dirt cheap..(see my other post..i ranted about it). I just strongly feel against being ripped off, and feel i need to let others know.

You know, I said the exact same things at Circuit City when I was trying to push plasma televisions on people. You seem to be giving off a sketchy vibe. I look back at all of your comments and it almost seems like (to me at least) you are advertising a product. Not only that, this kind of feels like what happens when people get involved in pyramid schemes. You seem like you are way too good of a salesman. I apologize in advance should I offend you, but do you not see why our suspiscion has been arroused? The fact you gave out someone elses number publicly instead of PM'ing it personally to people who are interested is also way sketchy...

I've received some info yesterday from someone who is really into the Hookah business. This person told me that "the truth"about Starbuzz and Skybuzz coming from the same factory is nothing but total BS.

I'll update about it for you guys as soon as I get enough info to post it up here.

And NO I'm not advertising and whatever or BS'ing anyone here, I just wanna set the record straight! Edited by JillyIsJustKidding

It would be weak if Skybuzz is made by the same people who sell fake AF. In Sweden it was hard to find REAL AF and I actually tried a couple flavors only to find they were pretty weak. I also agree with Jtown, ams seems like a product pusher to me. But who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

everyone has brought up valid points.

I gave out the number and the name publicly..because A. the picture of the can was shown and the number of the store Al amir was given. Its not a secret, besides i believe in being open about things.

There are so many speculations, to me honestly its boiled down to that people feel good about paying big bucks. Its human psycology to feel good about it. I on the other hand refuse to give in to the capitalist crap, while they make money by ripping us off and making us feel good about it at the same time.

There is only one solution to this. You need to try out the product yourself. You may all have your gripes and moans about it..but nothing can beat the price vs quality ratio here. 10 dollars a can sold in dearborn, while you pay 20 dollars a can for Starbuzz.

anyways, There are respected members here with alot of reputation who are willing to try out the product and give an honest opinion about it. And if anyone here is interested then call them and ask for it...does it hurt to even order one can.
i have said it before..I am trying to get a distribution right to skybuzz, because my friends and I buy massive amounts and i dont think anyone is gonna get the discount that i get...with that said I WILL come out and say when its official.

Man, haven't been on the forums in probably 3 or 4 months, but this caught my eye, as I do love SB. I don't believe him, but he's right the only way to know really is just do a comparison...so whatever the hell your name is, where can i get this stuff online, or will someone ship it to me? I'll give it a go.

I personally LOVE starbuzz, its pretty much the only thing I smoke so if there is something cheaper that is of great quality I am more than willing to try it. How do I get this stuff? I don't really plan on calling this guy up and placing a order over the phone. Any other ways?

Also: I HAVE tried fantasia and plan on trying it again as soon as I get a chance b/c I didn't get a really good idea of its quality but I BELIEVE that is unwashed, which to me is a downside. As for tonic, I haven't gotten a chance to try it but it will definitely be on the next order.
Just so no one decides to try and convince me that starbuzz isn't that great.

where is eric when you need him. he would tell us where everyone is made, who makes them, when the company started,, blah blah blah

dammit eric! check your forums

Well I feel even if he is affiliated with the company we should give him and the product a open minded review here is what I will ask. Lets all give him a chance I will order some shisha and see what it is like and then we can all decide.

Everyone deserves a chance remember we were all new on here at one time. I am not that old of a poster and many of you have traded with me and purchased from me so lets give ams a fair shot and also skybuzz maybe it is a better product.

I will call tomorrow and order 20 cans as a sample and then post as soon as I try out with pictures of what I put together.

Thanks

Bubba

I'm in orlando and one of my friends gave me the# to Order skybuzz if anyone wants it to buy. I have my first order of Starbuzz coming so can't buy anymore, but I'll see if I meet up with my buddy in Central FL to see if he can give me some of this Skybuzz

QUOTE (ASUSEAN1 @ Jan 1 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
people that make good tobacco get their flavoring all from the same place..

it has a list of 100's of flavors..

i would tell yall where to get this flavoring but then i might have to kill you biggrin.gif

haha... you forgot about tangiers... smile.gif

plus, unlike so many others, he made his affiliation well known when he started, which puts him high up there on my list.

As people start getting theirs I'm sure we'll be hearing more about the stuff.....

QUOTE (ASUSEAN1 @ Jan 2 2008, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
joe! where have you been?

btw i kno wht tangiers uses too lol.

well to tell you the truth I have been locked in someones basement for the 4 months without internet access... atleast I was allowed to go out and work at the local pizza shop... lol. It's good to see you man, hi everyone! Eric come back... we miss you! lol

FYI everybody, I just went to my local shop to pick up some Skybuzz Choc Mint, and they were sold out so I got the Gum flavor and...

Dun Dun Dun

Skybuzz has changed its name to...

Skyzzz!!!

[attachment=886:Picture_49.jpg]

[attachment=887:Picture_50.jpg]

I guess maybe there really was a lawsuit or something over the name but idk, same stuff tho, the plastic bag the shisha comes in still had the skybuzz sticker on it.

[attachment=888:Picture_51.jpg]

I put the sticker on a paper towel so you could read it easier, definately the same stuff...

QUOTE (Gold Wing Gunner @ Jan 6 2008, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Jan 6 2008, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smoke that stuff pronto!

let us know man...

i would have chosen a diff thing other than skyzzz

lol already had a bowl of it, looks, feels, smells, and smokes dead on skybuzz

So would you agree that this is the exact same as Starbuzz????