Exotic Imports

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I spoke with Gabriel the other day when I placed a order. And he said the same to me. And also he is getting a better version of Exotica coals in also I have no clue how he can make the coals better they are great the way they are but I am not complaining.

He said the exotica shisha is fantastic he has sampled it already and said when he gets some in he will be sending me some samples.

I will keep you all posted as well if I hear anything from Gabriel "owner of exotic imports"

Thanks
Bubba

I've found my last batch of exoticas are not burning right. They are so soft they almost crumble, the smell is driving us out of the back area, something is definitly wrong with my latest shipment as my previouse 20 cases or so were nothing like these. And I've had this problem with every box I've opened so far.

They better get whatever is going on nailed down or I'm going to start warning people way from these things. They are as bad as some of the worst middle eastern fingers I've tried. I'm about to give my supplier a piece of my mind to pass onto the owner.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Dec 24 2007, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've found my last batch of exoticas are not burning right. They are so soft they almost crumble, the smell is driving us out of the back area, something is definitly wrong with my latest shipment as my previouse 20 cases or so were nothing like these. And I've had this problem with every box I've opened so far.

They better get whatever is going on nailed down or I'm going to start warning people way from these things. They are as bad as some of the worst middle eastern fingers I've tried. I'm about to give my supplier a piece of my mind to pass onto the owner.

yea they said they had a few bad cases, only a few made it to the warehouse.. if you get one jus contact them, and they will replace

QUOTE (ASUSEAN1 @ Dec 24 2007, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Dec 24 2007, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea they said they had a few bad cases, only a few made it to the warehouse.. if you get one jus contact them, and they will replace

These were supposed to be some of the ones that DIDN'T get wet in the container. If he's got som ebad batches he should be calling his damn suppliers and wholesalers, not waiting for me to fricking complain. So how do I reach this guy?

i heard from a friend of mine that since originally ordering exoticas he no longer carries them because theyve been crap after his first order.

im still not convinced and will stick to my japanese quick lights

Not sure to what extent this is true but two days ago I was told that the exoticas were coming out bad because of a problem with water exposure (maybe flooding?) at the plant they are made. From what I was told they caught on to the problem and stopped shipping those batches but it had already gotten out to a substantial amount of their customers....

I heard this was fixed and future exoticas will be good. we'll have to wait and see.

On the bright side I did here they have many new things coming out in 2008. Im excited to see them Edited by RayVer

I was going to ask, where is exotic imports? Is this something that we are not supposed to talk about? I can't keep track. No, really, I can't, because nobody is allowed to talk about it.

Sorry,This is getting fucking ridiculous!

You wonder why I have been here longer than anyone else with such a low post count? Its because half of what I would post would get me banned! Can I post this here? No! Its a "Special " Thread!

Give me a fucking break. Y'all need to mellow the fuck out.

And yes, I realize the irony in my post. Edited by Sariél