New To The Forums

Guest Mr.Bojangles

Guest Mr.Bojangles
Hi all. I'm newly registered, but I've lurked here for a while, reading a lot of topics. i'm from South-Eastern Michigan. I've been an 'occasional' hookah smoker for a few months, using a cheap acrylic-based hookah that I got at a local hookah shop. I've finally decided to purchase a good quality hookah. It's currently in the mail from Hookah-Shisha. I decided on a 16 inch Mya Diva, a Phunnel bowl, and a Nammor hose. I'm hoping this will be sufficient, I generally smoke by myself or with one to two other people, no huge groups. Can anyone give me any feedback as to whether this will be sufficient for a small group? Any feedback will be helpful.

QUOTE (Mr.Bojangles @ Dec 24 2007, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all. I'm newly registered, but I've lurked here for a while, reading a lot of topics. i'm from South-Eastern Michigan. I've been an 'occasional' hookah smoker for a few months, using a cheap acrylic-based hookah that I got at a local hookah shop. I've finally decided to purchase a good quality hookah. It's currently in the mail from Hookah-Shisha. I decided on a 16 inch Mya Diva, a Phunnel bowl, and a Nammor hose. I'm hoping this will be sufficient, I generally smoke by myself or with one to two other people, no huge groups. Can anyone give me any feedback as to whether this will be sufficient for a small group? Any feedback will be helpful.

The Diva is my primary pipe right now, and I find it to be perfectly adequate for the types of situations you describe. I've brought it to my local Drinking Liberally group hand had up to six people smoking on it. The only real issue was that I was antsy for it to come back around to me so I could smoke more. Enjoy your new purchase!