Khalil Maamoon Ice Chamber Hookahs Fs

mtbsolo

These are all sold

My friend sold a bunch outside this trade so im sorry to those that didnt get a chance to buy one. Please dont mail or paypal any payments. The people i pm'd their tracking numbers to were the only ones that sent payment. Thanks a lot to those that purchased one.

To whomever didnt get one and was still interested my friend says he might still have some difft colors in storage. Email him directly at apalee@gmail.com Edited by mtbsolo

The red ones are in storage right now, and with it being so close to christmas itll take me a few days to get some pics up. I will put pictures of the red ones up as soon as i can, but basically if you look at the blue one anything thats blue is red. The hoses, base protector, and base are exactly the same only red. The designs on the base and hose are the same.

i want one, please send me details, price, your location etc perhaps we can make a deal we cant refuse !!
PM me

OK I apologize to everyone that was waiting for me to post pics of the red ones, but they're all blue. The big box of nine others was mislabeled "RED". They all look like the hookah pictured in the first post. My friend has had problems getting into the place where they were being stored as its the holidays, but he's got them now and ill start responding to pms.

Also to everyone i pm'd earlier this week about selling them all to one person, that fell through. They are all still available. Ill try and pm all of you and see who still wants one.

Again I apologize for making everyone that was interested wait.