Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

EternalSoil

*th Post Thread

581 posts in this topic
I may be the only person that does this but i like to keep track of my posts.

I figure i would make it and then let it die until someone makes it to a hundreth or even thousanth post count, then just post it in here. good way to see how much time you have been wasting on the forum!

Personally within the last couple weeks i have gone up about 200 posts (way too much time on my hands i guess) 60% of which have been helping people or giving some kind of insite, the other 40% have been just random stupid shit that is almost useless.

Would like to keep this thread without chit-chat and only for the number of posts you had when you posted. keep them to 0's at the end!


This is my 600th post!

You name changes at 50, 100, 500, and 1000. i dont know about after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
100 for me today!!! When does my title change again? $15 dollars will do it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Dec 22 2007, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
100 for me today!!! When does my title change again? $15 dollars will do it!


Congrats man,

With this post it will be my 2,500th Post.... What a muppet tongue.gif

JD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Dec 21 2007, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Personally within the last couple weeks i have gone up about 200 posts (way too much time on my hands i guess) 60% of which have been helping people or giving some kind of insite, the other 40% have been just random stupid shit that is almost useless.


Like our nutcracker/scissor discussion/threadjack? tongue.gif

I hit 100 Christmas or Christmas eve. Edited by mathuv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This would be my 200th post...like eternal soil said, way too much time on my hands tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
#500 baby...

ill never get 1,000 angry.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
this would have been my 500th post, i'm a little late wink.gif lol Edited by kornkitten42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Number 300
Passes hose to whomever would like a pull...Orange soda mixed with vanilla...dreamsicle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
901

stupid page didnt refresh so i saw 898 and posted anyways and its like "900 posts!"

its ok though cause i missed 800 all together!

almost to 1k!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
500 biggrin.gif Almost 1 Year biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Okay maybe not 500 but 502 or 501 is close enough right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WOO 101 and I've been here for like 2 weeks! God I gotta stop spamming cool.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now