Www.worldhookah.com

Johnny_D

So these guys just opened. They sent out a box of FREE EXOTICA coals to whoever replied to them, i did, and they sent them in about 5 days. Pre-cut in the perfect size.

I placed an order 2 days ago, i wanted to sample some Nahkla Vanilla other shisha, so i got all the way to the payment. The site wasn't built all the way yet, so there was no place to type in my Card Info. But i got an email saying the order is being processed. I PM's Neal (one of the owners) about it, and he told me the site was coming up and it would be a day and i could order for real.

Well, the site is up and ready, and there are MANY MANY shisha brands on that site in both 50 and 150 grams in flavors i would neevr believe.

But anyway, he ended up sending my ENTIRE order to me FREE OF COST, like it was a problem on his part.

He should be expecting MUCH of my business in the following year. ANd those are extremely low shipping prices.

10/10 for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
Neals a good guy as he did send out a shit load of free stuff to people. Recently I just made an order with him for a mya qt with the works. I talked to him over on the chat and he offered me an amazing deal. Problem comes with shipping.. it took over a week for the package to come compared to his free exotica coals that came in under 5 days. Although the shipping took longer than I had hoped( but thats alright since it was around the holidays), the package came and the item was great. overall definitely order from here! Easy communication and great products!

10/10 Edited by thomas

• 2 weeks later...
Another great order from DPG.

I got 250 SB Lemon Tea and 50g Nakhla 2 Apple. Got to me in about 4 days.

He included 5 free Exoticas and my monthly 50 gram this month, which was King Moassel Watermelon which smells pretty amazing.

biggrin.gif

10/10 of course.

• 2 weeks later...
Since nobody has posted much of a real review on TDP, I figured I probably should tongue.gif

Although their website is somewhat incomplete (and missing lots of their stock!), this company is very easy to get in touch with and deal with personally. Neal is almost always on the Hookah Forum Chat, ready to help out, and if not then their store is open 24/7 so you can just give them a call.

Neal, who you all probably have seen posting in the bright pink coloring that suits him so well on these forums, is very helpful and loves to serve the customer. When he found a hookah that he thought I'd like, he not only introduced me to it but also switched the vase for it at my request and took pictures of it for me to decide on the spot. Great customer service.

As for shipping, since I live in Canada this naturally cost extra for me (I believe he normally ships free within the US). I paid about $50 shipping, give or take, which was the estimated value off the USPS website. When he went to ship it, it in fact came to $99 but TDP paid the extra amount without any complaint. On top of that, they kept followed up with USPS through not just the tracking system but also through phone calls, and kept me updated. Even though the package got held up at the post office for a couple days due to silly problems (damn that post office manager and the high horse he rode in on) I got it incredibly fast, about 1.5 weeks faster than I have with any other online supplier. Oh, and the package itself was very well wrapped up. Box was "custom" fit to my order so that everything was perfectly packed, and minimal waste on the useless packing materials (such as those Styrofoam peanut things that I hate so much).

They also threw in several 50g packs of Afzal as a bonus, which was very nice of them smile.gif

10/10 overall. I would definitely deal with TDP again (in fact, they already have my next order).

Neal and Devil's Playground are legit for sure. I got free shipping and to top it off, I only ordered 2 rolls of coals and they sent me a full box! HOly Crap that's insane. Also, they sent me 2 free samples, 1 Afzal and the other AL FAKHER Watermelon!! I am still in shock. With these kind of perks and great prices, they will probably be the only place I order from from now on.

10/10!!!!!!!!!

I called my order in to Neal on 1/26. Order arrived today 1/31. For free shipping from NV to WV that's pretty good. I ordered a 250 g of Pharaoh's and a few assorted 50g's. He included me in flavor of the month and sent it along with the order. Everything arrived as ordered and in excellent condition. Great job Neal! Edited by Dunkel!

I placed an order with DPG for my Red Pear KM and some coals on 1/21. He was pretty busy and the packages were shipped on the 23rd, 24th and 29th of January. The last package was the cleaning brush and bowl and he threw in a couple extra goodies of tobacco. Thanks for that. I got the Pink lemonade before you all else did!

Customer Service: Neal was a great guy to talk with over the phone and we had everything settled in a quick and orderly fashion. He talked with me in chat and sent few emails regarding the shipment. After the first week went by and I contacted DPG about the purchase and we exchanged a few emails. I told him finally that he should get his shipping sorted out so he could make money and the customer gets the product in a timely manner. He did not like that at all and sent me a strongly worded email. I am sure not to many of you would like to get a Hookah sent in 3 different packages and the first one arrived on the 2nd of Feb. the 5th of Feb, and today the final box on the 7th. Also sending 3 packages I am sure did not help out in making any money. Upgrade to Priority, it does not cost much more and shipping will be a lot faster. All things considered for this I give a 5/10 There is other things I will not mention, but to be a little blunt, not a good way to deal with a customer. I know a Mod or 2 has seen what went on in chat.

Packaging: Well packed, the last box was trashed, but that was USPS's fault. It sat in CA for many days until I got on the phone 2 times with USPS. They found it, and shipped it to me fast because of their screw up. Again priority shipping will be better for care of packages. One thing I did not like is an empty slim jim wrapper in the box. I am a Muslim and I do not eat pork. He also knows I am a Muslim and to me it is an insult. 7/10

Overall Experience: 4/10: Will I do business again? Maybe. Neal is good to talk with and he is generous. I know this is a little new to him for Hookah purchases, but I think in time when he gets the i's dotted and the t's crossed, he could have a very good business. Offer up to the customer the extra charge to upgrade to priority if you really want to stick with free shipping.

Thank you Neal for a very nice Hookah. It is my fav to smoke out of right now. Also a very nice gesture to throw in a couple more goodies for the shipping fiasco.

I order from DPG wholesale sometimes and he always takes care of me Great products and great prices. Plus he is to the point no bs pricing games or tricks.

Later and see you soon in vegas DPG better have a hookah ready for me to smoke man.

Later

Bubba

• 3 weeks later...
AMAZING AMAZING

Wow neal, he was great to deal with online in chat most of the time to talk. Fast shipping, cheap prices, great condition, and lots of freebies got about 150g of shisha for free! Thanks neal

definitely 10/10

will mostly be buying from neal from now on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well I placed my order with the Devil's Playground a while back and there were some complications. A few hours after I placed the order I forgot to add a box of Exoticas. I sent Neal an email asking him to add it to my order and bill be accordingly and he responded to the email saying that he didn't think he could because it was already packed and ready for shipping. Whatever my bad. Anyway a week goes by and I haven't heard anything so I check up and apparently my debit card didn't go through. I called Neal and we found out that I had given the wrong security code (It had rubbed off the back so I gave it from memory.) since I knew the 3 numbers, just not the order Neal was a champ and did the trial and error thing for a bit untill we got it down. Once it was all said and done we talked about his shop and some of the things he was working on, and beleive me, if it all works out, you guys should be impressed. So a little less than a week later my Package arrived in Boston. I just picked it up today, since my school mail room wasn't open over break, and everything was packed with extreme care. everything had packing peanuts and the funnel bowl I bought was packed in its own smaller box inside the bigger one, wrapped in bubble wrap, and packed with peanuts. Also to my surprise there was a box of Exoticas. Neal and DPG get a 10 out of 10 in my book. I will likely be shopping from his site from now on.

• 4 weeks later...
Placed an order with Neal a week or two ago, for a phunnel bowl and something else to get to $20 for the free shipping. I placed the order on a Saturday or Sunday and was shocked to get an email back from Neal within minutes to clarify things. Order arrived in around four days, with a fotm sample. 10/10

I placed an order on 3/28, the website said it shipped 3/29. My card was billed on 4/5, I did not receive it until 4/11, the stamp on the box said it was received/sent on 4/8. During my wait, I frequently emailed asking when my card would be billed and how long should I expect to wait; I live in LA, so everything gets here very fast. I never got a straight answer, or even a vague guess. When I received my product, a Nammor Washable hookah hose, it was well packed and I was given a free sample of fantasia mango. Looking at the hose, a couple of small tares were found on the hose. Nothing but cosmetic damage, but I still would have liked to be the one to do it.

Overall, I had a very bad experience with worldhookah, enough to make me question using them again. The free shipping is nice, but that comes with the price of priority, I'll pass. I have seen there selection else where, with similar pricing, some cheaper. Edited by VDDZ

placed an order for the 3 pack of exoticas. $24, so i got the free shipping (awesome, by the way). got in in about 4 days. they threw in a free 50g fantasia blueberry

10/10

Just got my first order from DPG. I ordered the 200g 3 pack of Fantasia (blueberry, pink lemonade, strawberry daquiri) and a box of the new exoticas. I ordered late last friday night and got it today. They had an issue with my CC (I accidentally left a digit off.) They said they sent me an email but I never recieved it. I had called on Saturday because for some reason I can no longer log onto my account there and I wanted them to know about it. (Yes I made sure I was using the correct credentials.) Still can't log in. The only reason I found out about it was because I called again on Monday (because I noticed my card hadn't been charged yet and they said it would ship Saturday) Got that resolved.
The packaging was great, and everything got here fine. They also sent me the FOTM (50g Fantasia blueberry and the 40g Pharoah Fruitopia)
I give them a 9.5/10 only because they had my phone number and didn't call when there was an issue. I do however understand that Neil & Holy have been working their asses off with the new lounge. I will definitely order from them again. Thanks DPG!!!

Hello,

I placed my order on line with WorldHookah.com. One week later I get a e-mail from them telling me thay did not have all of my order. They said they could send what they had now and the rest later. I emailed back saying I said ok. One week later I still get no box from them so I decide to call. I get Neil . He says the box is still sitting in the store and has not shipped. He said he would get it out ASAP. I said ok. 4 days later I get the box. It was still not a complete order and some of the stuff I ordered was changed to a differant brand from what I asked for with out asking me. I called Neil to see were the other stuff was that was not in the box. He said to call his wife as he was having a problem in the parking lot of his new Hookah lounge and he could not help me. He said he would put extra stuff in the box for all the problems. I called his wife and she told me she was calling and emailing me last week trying to get me. I asked her when did you call as I have no mesages on my machine or caller ID saying you have called. I also asked her when did she e-mail me as I did not get any e-mails from her other than the time she said the order was not fully in stock in the store. She then said well I do not know. The phone went quiet then she said well we were just out of stock last week. A week later I get the box with just the items that was missing.

Would I buy from them again? I do not know.

I guess ill throw my experiences with them in this thread aswell.

I Figure ill throw in a local vouch.

Anytime we have ever gone and seen Neal or Holly to get tobacco, or a new hookah its always been a GREAT experience. They ALWAYS take care of us , never any issues on the service part of their buisness. I drive out of my way just to go down there and give them buisness just beacuse they take care of us really well. I kind of miss neal being in the shop as much as he was before his new lounge opened up. He always had great reccomendations on hookahs and tobacco.

We purchased hookahs there before and brought them home only to find out it didnt hit as well as we thought it would , or the hose leaked. we would take it back , and they wouldnt even hassle us about it , and would even give us some extra tobacco for the hassle. Now thats service ! Anytime i have ever bought a hookah in there they always hook it up with all kinds of goodies aswell.

One recent experience , we went into the shop and 2mins before we walked in someone had pulled a scam and stole the shops prized $600 waterpipe. 4ft tall i believe. Neal i Hope you got the fuckers who did it !
Even with all of that madness going on , Neal still took time to hook us up and take care of us. We ended up buying two brand new Mya hookahs that night.

Their isnt enough good things i can say about Neal and Holly and i know alot of people use their shop just beacuse of how great they are treated ! ! I will never support another shop besides them.

See you guys later this week !

• 1 month later...
Did not have a very good experience with DPG. I know I'm in the minority here, and am not going to make a huge fuss out of it (make any new threads or anything), but simply share my unbiased opinion.

I placed my order on Friday, and realized that nowhere did I have to punch in my credit card info. I called up to tell them my CC number, and they said it was just a glitch in their software, sometimes it happens. No big deal. She said she would ship it out that day.

I call back on tuesday asking for a tracking number, and Holly says oh we're out of the tangiers you ordered (Melon Blend). By this time I had hoped it was gonna ship a while ago, so I asked for F-Line Red tea. She says ok no problem I'll ship it out today.

I'm not sure when exactly she shipped it out, but when it got here I had Cocoa instead of Red Tea.

Again, no big deal at all. Just send me the right stuff and I'll be happy. That was about 2 weeks ago, and still no sign of the correct red tea I ordered. Just called her today and she had not sent it out yet.

All in all its really not a huge deal, but personally, I like to order stuff and forget about it until it shows up on my doorstep. I had to be involved every step of the way making sure they had the right CC number, the right shipment, and it still got messed up.. then was not resolved in time.

I know y'all run a busy business but it really seems like y'all just forgot about me. I want to order and be done with it, not have to make call after call after call... if I hadn't called and asked about the tracking number, when would they have noticed and/or told me they didn't have melon blend?? Hmm...

• 2 weeks later...
i am in love with world hookah...

I ordered 3 boxes of exotica, 3 tubs of fantasia and a small funnel.
they let me know that the fantasia was out of stock so i chose to wait until everything was in to ship. after it shipped it got hre in 3 days.
my roommate had opened the package before i did so i had thought they forgot to ship fantasia pink lemonade to me.
I called about it and they sent another one. That same night my roommate came in and said "that pink lemonade you got is really good"
i then said "damn it" called Neal and Holly and proceeded to pay for the pink lemonade and also order 3 containers of starbuzz and a new set of tongs.

I even received a free sample of fantasia wild mango with my original order. I have not yet recieved the starbuz or new pink lemonade(t was only ordered two days ago)

I have ordered from Neal twice.

First order was okay, but I ordered a Medium Phunnel got a small. (there are close in size but it's a small) No big deal really I was just happy to have a phunnel. Ordered the 10 sample pack but got 9. Didn't want to fuss, as I just wanted to try Tangiers.

Second order wasn't as good. Ordered some Tangiers F-Line Apple and then I ordered two small phunnels one for me and a buddy for a hookah party we were having....not even close to the colors I selected. Once again not a big deal.

These are just the facts. You can interpret them how you like.

just got yet another order from Neal and Holly....

again it arrived on time and flawless.(i think 6 days is perfect for Vegas to Boston)

3 tins of starbuzz, one set of tongs and they threw in a few samples of fantasia.

my last name was spelled wrong but thats the only complaint i have.