Bubbascigars

MechAnt

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Dec 17 2007, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bubba is one awesome man. Absolute pleasure to trade with. To top it all off, his cigars smell AMAZING. Can't wait to smoke it!

Thanks bubba for the awesome transaction.

Thanks to you also MechAnt The SB flavors you sent are nicely packed also.

• 4 weeks later...
So I send bubbas the hookah and I dont get anything back for a week or so. I call him to ask about it he doesnt even care he just sends more. Didnt even question me for a second about them sent them right away. What more so is the new package had 6 cigars as opposed to the original deal of 5 cigars.
This is a really trusting guy. And generous those were some nice cigars biggrin.gif. I told him I wanted the "Fancy bullet shaped ones from the movies" and he knew exactly what I meant.
Great guy to trade with. Cares more about making you happy than getting a good trade

Recently made a nice little trade with Bubba that spun off an idea about his suicide mix (all the reject flavors combined)

He PM'd me and asked if i would like to trade some of my Tangiers that he had not had, so i gladly accepted!

He sent me an Exotica to try out as well even though i told him i already use them he sent it anyways!

Got here really fast and he was very patient with me because it took me a while even after i got my shisha in. i had to get something to send it in and couldnt find just one little thing to send it in so i jacked a bubble package thing from work.

Great trader, i will definately do this again!

QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Jan 19 2008, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Recently made a nice little trade with Bubba that spun off an idea about his suicide mix (all the reject flavors combined)

He PM'd me and asked if i would like to trade some of my Tangiers that he had not had, so i gladly accepted!

He sent me an Exotica to try out as well even though i told him i already use them he sent it anyways!

Got here really fast and he was very patient with me because it took me a while even after i got my shisha in. i had to get something to send it in and couldnt find just one little thing to send it in so i jacked a bubble package thing from work.

The ? is how did the suicide taste? I don't like it but many of my clients here at the lounge love it.

Also traded for some of Bubba's Suicide Blend with which he also sent a good stick of Exotica Coal. Bubba is an excellent trader, this is my second time and he still manages to stun me with his generosity and alacrity.

BTW Bubba, that suicide blend is acutally pretty damn unique and didn't taste half bad but I couldn't stomach it for a long period of time. My friends loved it even more!

QUOTE (jayson @ Jan 20 2008, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yo Bubba... do you sell stuff online? Us CA folks might be interested in your custom cigars!

Is that Ca as in California? or Canada? I am not allowed to sell to Canada since I don't have exporter permit for tobacco.

Sorry.

Bubba

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Jan 20 2008, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also traded for some of Bubba's Suicide Blend with which he also sent a good stick of Exotica Coal. Bubba is an excellent trader, this is my second time and he still manages to stun me with his generosity and alacrity.

BTW Bubba, that suicide blend is acutally pretty damn unique and didn't taste half bad but I couldn't stomach it for a long period of time. My friends loved it even more!

Yeah I am the same as you I cn do a little bit like 30 minutes max but my clients will do a buffet of like 4 or 5 bowls worth they love the suicide.

Me I am a double apple kinda guy. And every now and then a good orange or mint flavor. and I love my personal Horchata mix I created.

QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Jan 19 2008, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That orange soda is strong I like it. What brand is that tobacco?

I need to get some of that in my lounge.

Later Bubba

PS: I will try the others later today the orange soda has my head spinning big time great buzz.