Wisconsin Wi Smokers

mushrat

QUOTE (oino @ Jan 6 2008, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I grew up in West Bend.

Same, lol

QUOTE (SmokinJones @ Jul 10 2008, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eastside - Milwaukee

Seeking a good MiddleEastern store in Milwaukee to buy a hookah & supplies. Don't want anything used. Specifically looking for 3 hose rotating hookah.

Never smoked hookah before, so I'm sure I'll get a lot of good info from this forum

Try Sphinx, its in southridge, they have a nice selection of hookahs, and some good Shisha, they also give you good advice on what types to get incase you need it.
You can also try MetalHeads, i know they have hookahs, not sure if they have Shisha or not tho.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='nicayotte' date='17 January 2008 - 06:11 AM' timestamp='1200571902' post='193666']
West Allis here
[/quote]

i'm in west allis toooo.

[quote name='shizzam' date='31 October 2009 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1256969230' post='423149']
QUOTE (oino @ Jan 6 2008, 12:43 AM) I grew up in West Bend.
Same, lol

QUOTE (SmokinJones @ Jul 10 2008, 12:51 PM) Eastside - Milwaukee

Seeking a good MiddleEastern store in Milwaukee to buy a hookah & supplies. Don't want anything used. Specifically looking for 3 hose rotating hookah.

Never smoked hookah before, so I'm sure I'll get a lot of good info from this forum
Try Sphinx, its in southridge, they have a nice selection of hookahs, and some good Shisha, they also give you good advice on what types to get incase you need it.
You can also try MetalHeads, i know they have hookahs, not sure if they have Shisha or not tho.
[/quote]

sphinx has good tobacco but their hookahs and hoses are not good. they give you bowls that don't fit with the hookah.
but i love the store owner so i still go there to get tobacco and coals.
they have a few decorative hookahs that are cool though. and they have good prices.

• 1 month later...
If you go on Oakland Ave near where it intersects Locust there are 2 hookah shops one is named Knuckleheads and the other is named Shazarahad i believe. I wouldnt buy a hookah there but they carry a couple different brands of shisha. and if you take locust towards uwm theres a hookah bar called Too Sweet, they are super expensive to smoke there but they sell nakhla(no mizo line unfortunately), AF, and starbuzz at decent prices.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...