• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Eastside - Milwaukee

Seeking a good MiddleEastern store in Milwaukee to buy a hookah & supplies. Don't want anything used. Specifically looking for 3 hose rotating hookah.

Never smoked hookah before, so I'm sure I'll get a lot of good info from this forum costumed-smiley-091.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Home in Appleton.
School in Green Bay.

..anyone one know a good place to buy a hookah in those parts?
Been looking everywhere.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
last time was around there.Not really, I herd theres a new hookah bar but it only serves herbal in the lounge I don't know if they sell tobacco though.Theres a hookah bar in close by menomonie.Theres a store down on water street thats named trucker's union they usually got some nakhla and cheap quik lites but don't go there expecting much or good prices.The best place near there is in minneapolis its still 1.5 hours away(holyland).Theres quite a few tobacco shops in eau clair and haven't been to all of them latelly so you may find something.There was a tobacco shop in a strip mall over by target run by a palistini guy that would be the first place I would check. Edited by twoapplesplease

QUOTE (twoapplesplease @ Sep 23 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
last time was around there.Not really, I herd theres a new hookah bar but it only serves herbal in the lounge I don't know if they sell tobacco though.Theres a hookah bar in close by menomonie.Theres a store down on water street thats named trucker's union they usually got some nakhla and cheap quik lites but don't go there expecting much or good prices.The best place near there is in minneapolis its still 1.5 hours away(holyland).Theres quite a few tobacco shops in eau clair and haven't been to all of them latelly so you may find something.There was a tobacco shop in a strip mall over by target run by a palistini guy that would be the first place I would check.

haha dude thats real tight that your saying all this, first off i live in minnesota, have been all over the cities. Second i became friends with that shop owner by target in Eau claire and got him to order in coconaras and hes also trying to get tangiers now ha. I have not heard of the water street shop but i live only a mile away from it and will definitely check it out! thanks alot!