Texas Tx Smokers

mushrat

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Harker heights... well your best bet is Austin, Waco doesn't have much at all, not even sure 40 theives is still open up there.

• 1 month later...
I'm in big D, and spend most of my time there, every now and then I hang out in little D or surrounding area. I'm always down to smoke with anyone for any reason ever.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Harker heights... well your best bet is Austin, Waco doesn't have much at all, not even sure 40 theives is still open up there.

Hey I'm from Waco! 40 is still open, going strong with some new additions to the place, but still meh. There are 2 new hookah lounges in town, one is called Al Miraj between 4th and 5th on Franklin where the music shop used to be. They use MZ's and KM Discus's, only carry SB, AF, and Nak DA and only use natural coals. The other place is called Mo's Hookah Cafe and is located next to Chapter 11 bar behind Applebees on Franklin (take a left on Waco, take the first right after New Road) BUT I must warn you the last time I went, Mo was in jail for domestic violence and the last time I drove by, all their windows were shot out. 

Good to know Wek-Sos. Back when I was in Waco.... no one even knew what a hoookah was. I just remember 40 thieves fired their first manager in less than 6 months and things were very sketch at the time.

• 1 year later...

This is rediculous where are all my Texas Peeps at???

Expect some slightly insistante PM's coming your way!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...