mushrat

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thunt' timestamp='1269207920' post='458641']
San Antonio, TX.
[/quote]

Hey SA! I'm not TOOOO far from you. Far enough that I don't drive in more than four or five times a year, but not so far in the scheme of things. I'm about 120 miles west of you. Ate at a great Mediterranean place in SA a few weeks ago, they don't advertise that they have hookahs there that they'll set up for you if you ask, but they do! Haven't tried one there though. PM me if you want more info. Was a great restaurant.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='IIEthosII' timestamp='1296173561' post='495923']
Whats up all, I'm in Denton(UNT area), and Dallas area, I frequent The Peace Pipe in Richardson, have a few buds that I hang with almost every weekend, but would be cool to get some more people to chill with.
[/quote]

Welcome!

We got some people in the Denton area and DFW Area. I am a little far from you, but I make it down there from time to time.

• 1 month later...
Just became a tx. Smoker. Moved here to houston about 1 1/2 months ago or so. Send me a pm if anyones interested in smoking sometime! I'm in the alief area and literally have no friends here yet, so hit me up if anyone wants to have a smoke!

I'm from DFW formally fort worth area. Haven't really been to many hookah places around here except al amir in arlington, used to be down the street from uta till some ghetto people set it on fire. Was the best hookah lounge more urban vibe than they moved it into Pantego, which is alright but not as good as ti used to be, more of a restaurant feel now. Only thing good about it is that you can get a hookah for 12 bucks, which is their premium. If anyone else has any suggestions let me know, the only other place I heard about is Fusion by tcu but that place is always packed and the seating area is too small.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Ill be in DFW near the airport tomorrow night and leaving Friday morning. Any hookah bars around the area? Im in the Westin Hotel DFW, I plan on taking the tour of the Cowboys stadium haha. Any recommended places to eat?

Freebirds World Burrito
1501 William D Tate Ave
Grapevine, TX 76051

Eat at a Freebirds every time I hit the DFW area.

Not sure about lounges, only one I would go to is North Fort Worth. It's in a Lebanese Restaurant called Byblos. Only reason I would go is because of the food.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='Gingerbot' timestamp='1329158183' post='538869']
From about an hour and a half east of Dallas here.. drive to plano/richardson about every week
[/quote]

90 minutes on which highway? Tyler or Sulphur Springs area?

Lake Fork and Lake Tawakoni, Lake fork is home to one of the best fishing tournaments in this parts of the States.
Tawakoni is decent.. however its gutted of almost every tree so the fish habitat is kinda non-existent, but they have good Crappy, Stripe bass, and sand bass.
i dont go fishing there often since we sold our boat, and both are pretty low due to a drought a while back, but still beautiful.

I live right by Ginger :3 and we smoke allll the time.. We should do a meetup in like Dallas or something and have a smoke meet. Just chill and hang out?