mushrat

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (freezerburn456 @ Jun 20 2008, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Live in Carrollton, but work at Jasmine Hookah Bar in Richardson. Hit me up if you ever go

I may do that...I refuse to go back to the Velvet Hookah.

whats the deal fellow smokahs....just another smokah here South Texas in Edinburg, TX....ever in the area hit me up....i've been smoking shisha for bout 4 years....fav. flavor 5-star Al-Waha shisha....fav. hookah 2 hose Rotator Hookah RED glass base, cobra hoses, nice smoke oh yeah with a Herba-Diffuser, if you don't know what that is then u're missing out on an enhanced level of smoke enjoyment....CURRENT FAV. MIXED flavor in a bowl is Blackberry & Peach....smoke it and enjoy....hope all is well God bless n take care, boss Edited by aod_hookah_boss

• 2 weeks later...
Lubbock for school now, but go back to work at Jasmines sometimes.

If anyone want to smoke out in Lubbock hit me up. Got 3 hookahs and a full set of Starbuzz out here Edited by freezerburn456

• 1 month later...
South Texas here, specifically Victoria. I have one friend here who smokes, always looking for more, because the more the merrier in my opinion.

Dont have my hookah yet but will be getting it around Christmas, Im so excited I cant wait!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Southwest Texas, way west of San Antonio, and within 40 minutes of Mexico. We raise grass fed beef and goats, we fish a lot, it's freaking hot, and it's a long way to to the city.

Just discovered hookah a month ago at Cafe Latino in San Antonio and ordered my first hookah and shisha yesterday. Surfing the hookah forums to tide me over until my stuff comes in. I'm jonesing big time for hookah!