Woohooo My First Batch Of Tangiers Arrived

trying another bowl here we go:

FAQ:

Q: hey clickhea why is your hookah in a box
A: I find its the easiest way from keeping falling coals from burning up my carpet Edited by clickhea

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (clickhea @ Dec 16 2007, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i wish mr tangiers would poke his head in here and throw out some advice

Eric has posted advice many many times. Search. It also takes alot of practice. I got it smoking after my first couple bowls, may take more for others.

If it smells bad you might have gotten a bad batch. Thats what I'm thinking. Maybe it's old tobacco that was used, maybe it's just a weird weather thing...I dunno. Has the weather been consistent? Or has it been changing?

http://tangiers.us/12301.html

Look at this and make sure your situation isnt answered there. Edited by Bulldog_916

i dont understand how much "practice" i need iam doing everything exactly as showin in rayvers video along with other pictures posted here

i even took my own pictures to show you everything is legit a page back :[

QUOTE (clickhea @ Dec 16 2007, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
got it from H-S

I mean maybe during the actual creation of the blend of tobacco, there was an older tobacco plant used to make it. It may not have held the flavor during the cooking process. I dunno. I wish I were a technician on this sort of thing. You mixed it really well before you acclimated it right?

weather takes a huge toll on tangiers. i havent ordered any lately because down here its been 70 one day 30 another. rainy and hot and dry. so yea...if the wather has been crappy that could be an issue. when i first tried tangiers i called the company and the guy told me any time there is a significant change in the weather, you need to reacclimate it