Woohooo My First Batch Of Tangiers Arrived

thanks h-s ;D

orange soda
cool strawberry
peach icedtea

i currently have the orange soda spread out on foil acclimating, cant wait to try it later i guess around 9-10ish pm

i'll report back here =D

edit: should the tobacco be stirred around, or because i have it on foil theres no need to stir it? Edited by clickhea

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (clickhea @ Dec 13 2007, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
edit: should the tobacco be stirred around, or because i have it on foil theres no need to stir it?

I'd just stir it up like once or twice while its acclimating. Good Luck biggrin.gif Can't wait for my batch to get in biggrin.gif (tomorrow)

2 phunnels

4 or 5 mods (which i wont be using)

mya vortex

mya qt

nammors

btw this smells nothing like orange soda, it honestly smells pretty bad is this cause it has to acclimate? or does it just smell crappy always Edited by clickhea

i watched the video

and then tangiers posted this picture

which hole pattern do most of you guys use? the videos or this one?

it looks like the tobacco is touching the foil all over in this picture Edited by clickhea

foil touching shisha depends on the tobacco used... you can overpack tangiers and it will only help. I used the one in the vid. the pic, like scott said, looks like its a reg tangiers bowl. if you follow rayvers video and maybe put a little more shisha in there you almost cant go wrong.

if the amount of shisha I put in my video doesn't work for you then open up the foil and add 20% more... that usually does it for those that don't get it first time around.

Notice I don't "sprinkle" the shisha when using tangiers. You want it dense unlike what you probably do with other brands. Edited by RayVer

i diddnt get a chance to smoke last night, i had some unexpected guests stop by

so the shisha got to acclimate for about 7 hours before i put it in its air tight home

iam going to try it later today once everyone leaves for work so i'll report back asap!

Listen to everyone when they say put a lot of tobacco in your bowl.
Thats how the stuff really works.
I got schnozberry, horchata, and cool strawberry on wednesday that i have yet to try.
Orange Soda is a real good flavor just as long as you get everything set up right.