Shisha! Whats The Best?

I'm making a large shisha order in the next few days here, but first, I need to know your guys' favorite shisha. cool.gif

With your personal opinions', what brand/flavor has :
  1. The best smoke density (without sacrificing flavor):
  2. The best flavor (without sacrificing smoke density):
  3. The most ease to smoke with:
Basicly, what Brand(s) and flavor(s) taste(s) damn good, has great smoke density, and is semi-price worthy?
(And flavors for that brand)(And where do i buy them the cheapest)

Tangier's
kicks my ass with it's buzz. laugh.gif
Al Amir is pretty good for smoke density, but not a whole lot of flavor. dry.gif
Smilies was pretty good - but I forget how it was, it was a while back. huh.gif

Thank you! smile.gif

So I've got a

+1 for Starbuzz
+1 for Layalina
+1 for Romman

I'm tired of getting new flavors, being all excited about it - only to find that it tastes like a palo verde tree being burnt. Sometimes plastic...

So any flavor and brand inputs are going to be GREATLY appreciated.

i think you may just have to get samples of a bunch of different flavours of a bunch of different brands and figure out what you like for yourself. reading the reviews can be a good starting place. there are some things that MUST be avoided.

Al Fakher is really good. It has huge clouds and tastes great. The only problem I have is some flavors have to much flavor/to sweet.
If you get Al Fakher they have there own website so its cheaper there Edited by sss8789

I was a huge Al-Faker fan for a long time and I have the new tubs and packing to be lame. I have also noticed the flavors do not seem to be as good. The grape was really great and now it smells weird and tastes jsut as bad. I am really enjoying Tangiers now. Once you learn how to acclimate and use the phunnel, there is no turning back!

So far I have tried
Al-Fakhr 8
Nahkla 6
Layalina 3
Havanna 7
Al-Waha 5
Fusion 3
Al-Ajmy 7
Tangiers 10
Starbuzz 5

I really think it depends on the flavors you want. Certain flavors from various brands are better then the other. Al fakher is good and all but there are flavors that just suck...I would say the best flavor by brand are.....

Al Fakher White Grape
Starbuzz its Peach
Layalina Passion fruit
Tangiers Peach Ice tea
Fantasia Blueberry

The best thing to do it read the reviews and/or just buy sampler packs until you find what you like. Fahker and waha are usually the best to go if you want a low maintnence (sp) shisha that you dont have to acclimate. Romman and Layalina i find to be hit or miss.

QUOTE (spoolinspoon @ Dec 12 2007, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really think it depends on the flavors you want. Certain flavors from various brands are better then the other. Al fakher is good and all but there are flavors that just suck...I would say the best flavor by brand are.....

Al Fakher White Grape
Starbuzz its Peach
Layalina Passion fruit
Tangiers Peach Ice tea
Fantasia Blueberry

I agree with this guy here. I don't think it is so much the brand as each has their own signature flavor. AL Fakher White and Black Grape are notoriously good from what I found. Nakhla people tend towards the basic cherry, double apple, or mint flavors. Hookah hookah does a good pineapple, cinnamon, and cardamon. It goes much further than simple name brands. check out some of the shisha reviews on the forums here and see what most people are leaning to. That's my advice.

QUOTE (thecoalition @ Dec 12 2007, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The best thing to do it read the reviews and/or just buy sampler packs until you find what you like. Fahker and waha are usually the best to go if you want a low maintnence (sp) shisha that you dont have to acclimate. Romman and Layalina i find to be hit or miss.

As long as you pack it right and put enough heat, any bowl can be just as good as another. You must be doing something wrong if its a hit or miss.

QUOTE (SmokingDjinn @ Dec 12 2007, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like Al Fakher quite a bit, and it has the virtues you are looking for. I would also recomend a sampler, but so far I really enjoy orange, mint, and grape. Tangiers is also pretty good but some people have trouble getting it to smoke right and its pretty strong.

The flavors I like from AF are Orange, Grape, and mint as well! I use mint to mix though. Grape and Mint all the way!

I also like AF a lot. It's always given me good smoke, but recently i got a bad batch of their grape, so i was a bit dissapointed with that. Their mango and cola flavors are my favorite. I also really like SB. Really strong flavors, thick smoke, what's not to like?

WOW! biggrin.gif Great stuff guys, thanks for all the input.

I'm hearing a lot of love for Al Fakher, a lil for Starbuzz, and some for Tangiers.

Dont get me wrong - i love Tangiers with all my heart, but my head and stomach dont agree sometimes. tongue.gif

So i think you've helped me make up my mind and i'll be getting a few rolls of Tangiers. cool.gif

And a few tubs of Al Fakher.

So far i really want:

Al Fakher:
Something Cocktail
White Peach (is that the flavor?)

Tangiers:
Peach Ice Tea
Tropical (Sounds really good)

So for Al Fakher, and Tangiers i need one more flavor, tell me if the flavors i have there are crap.

QUOTE (oolatec @ Dec 12 2007, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not sure you will really get any sort of real answer to this, as everyone has different tastes, and I doubt everyone has smoked every flavor from every brand under the exact same conditions to make a fair comparison. smile.gif

True, I get exactly what youre saying. tongue.gif

All i really wanted to know was the favorite flavors from the favorite brands. smile.gif Now i've got an idea of what i want - and this way i don't get fucked and buy palo verde tasting shisha. (Al Amir Raspberry)