Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

fstr21

How Often Do You Smoke?

46 posts in this topic
i also smoke a bowl a day, of if i don't have time, every other day. I'll usually smoke up right before I start studying or write a paper. I swear it helps me work better

QUOTE (PirateNinja415 @ Dec 11 2007, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i also smoke a bowl a day, of if i don't have time, every other day. I'll usually smoke up right before I start studying or write a paper. I swear it helps me work better

Same here, I brought my pipe to school with me just for finals week so I can smoke it while im studying just because it helps me focus.

I smoke about 2 times a week. During one session about 2 Heads. i dont really want to smoke more. Smoke less => better taste

Once every few days mostly, but sometimes I've got new toys to try out, so then I'll go one a night.

jesus i only smoke like 1 every 2 weeks. what is up with u guys lol

Once a day, but since I've got no tasty shisha now, it's only a few times a week.

I'm aiming for 1 per week. I'm hoping the shisha that I have now will last me 3-5 months. I have about 600 grams. I definitely wouldnt be caught dead doing 3-4 a day let alone 6-10. 1-2 in one day MAYBE. I find that I can survive months at a time without doing it, I might as well make the initial purchase last as long as I can.

I love how everyones definition of "a lot" is differnt.

Some people are 25 bowls a day and others a bowl every 2 days.

For me, I smoke 3 times a week usualy, unless i get some new stuff. biggrin.gif

I've been holding off the past week. I'm waiting until my new hobohookah and order from southsmoke come in (layalina peach and jasmine).

Hello all,

I have been reading trhough the forums here and I must say I am very happy to have found this place. I have learned some new tricks biggrin.gif

I usually smoke three time a day. A long seesion in the morning and night with my large phunnel bowl, and a shorter seesion with a regualr mod bowl in the afternoon.

about 2-5 times a week for me, if i do smoke ill go outside and watch the sun set. im quitting for about 5 days right now because i have to run for a test next monday.

Seems like 2-3 a day is where im at. Happy to hear there are some heavy smokers.  Big clouds to ya'll. 

I try to smoke only 2 days a week. But then sometimes more then one