Difference Between Dry And Wet?

fstr21

was wondering the difference between dry and wet, i prefer dry and have been pressing my shisha on just papertowels. i was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this or opinions i dont know what it is i just dont reallly like the muffled wattery sound and feel you get from soaked shisha,. is this odd?

are you asking if it is odd to dry off your tobacco? if so then i would have to say yes as the molasses and glycerin are what makes the tobacco what it is. the wetness also gives you the flavor. i like my shisha like my women, the wetter the better. OH SNAP!

the best shisha has the most molasses i usually throw away my shisha once it gets that dry.... doesnt it get harsh a lot quicker too??? leave it wet its much better

QUOTE (thecoalition @ Dec 9 2007, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it does get harsh quicker its like smoking a dirty unfiltered cigarette if you let it get too dry. I have added honey to shisha before but it didnt work out too well.

My buddy used to save all the juice from the bottom of bags and tubs he had in this little jar. If some of his tobacco for a little dry, he would mix it with a little bit of the "drippings". Odd flavors sometimes, but at least we could smoke the stuff.