Rose Mixes

Hi there, i just got some al fakher rose and when i first tried it, it did seem to taste a bit orangey huh.gif dunno. But anyway just wondering what rose lovers mix their rose with? Edited by DrShisha

QUOTE (DrShisha @ Dec 4 2007, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there, i just got some al fakher rose and when i first tried it, it did seem to taste a bit orangey huh.gif dunno. But anyway just wondering what rose lovers mix their rose with?

I agree on the slight citrusy taste to the Af rose. We thought more lemon than orange though. The good thing is it's the ONLY rose out of 4 or 5 i've tried that didn't taste soapy.

The favorite mix around here for rose is AF Rose and SB vanilla about 10% rose and 90% vanilla mixed by eye so...

Not to MY tastes but a lot of my customers love it.

We tried the Valentines flavour someone suggest, rose and AA mocha latte for the chocolate. EH.

Being that I have been eating great polish pastries for a few years now, many of which are filled with rose jam, I have really come to enjoy rose by its self. I havent tried AF rose though, onlt Al Wala. You might want to try mixing it witht he AF cinnamon.

I believe it would work out nicely with a spicy flavour. maybe Cinamon?