Don Bubba's Cigars And Hookahs

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.donbubbacigars.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

I ordered from Don Bubba's Cigars and hookah and the service was the best I have received ever on the internet.

I didn't know much about cigars so we talked and he explained to me everything I wanted to know. He never grew tired of my questions and I am a serious buyer and ask lots of questions before I make a purchase.

I ordered 2 cigars.... totaling $25 with his $4.99 flat rate shipping... He went above and beyond and gave me a couple other cigars to sample and even some exotica coals to try out.

Don Bubba is the ultimate business man and I will order form him again...

PS: 2 day shipping from Illinois to Oregon? Thats unheard of.... It would have been 1 day but DHL was backed up. and it was with standard 6 day delivery guarantee.

10/10

• 3 weeks later...
I too am now a devotee to the Don Bubba. I ordered a couple boxes of exoticas and a sampler bundle of cigars (complete with humidor) and the king threw in some holiday gifts and free shipping. Best service ever ordering hookah stuff. Normally people either never reply to you when you have a question or reply in broken english with ordering hookah stuff online, but Don Bubba was extremely helpful and even helped me hide from my girlfriend that $100 worth of cigars was coming in the mail biggrin.gif Great seller, will be my go-to man for coals and cigars (and whatever other goodies he adds, cough tangiers cough wink wink)

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered a box of Exotica coals from Bubba, and everything went very smoothly. He shipped them out the day after I ordered, and I received it a couple of days later.

They came very well packaged and work like a dream!

Thanks again!

• 9 months later...