Facebook

NoPeace

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As am I. wink.gif

So it seems like no one else was gonna get this made so I done.(Sorry if thats rude not being a a mod or anything) If you search for hookahforum.com on the groups you should find it and join! BTW once a few mods join up I'd be glad to make you officers so you can take responsibility of it! Edited by aethiolas

Alright.. since im bored i'll make it.. but i dont wanna be the only one who posts stuff up on it.. so people need to join! Im gonna name it Hookahforum.com

edit: haha guess we made them at about the same time. I'll try and figure out how to get rid of mine in a bit...maybe biggrin.gif Edited by iamscott06

QUOTE (aethiolas @ Dec 3 2007, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So it seems like no one else was gonna get this made so I done.(Sorry if thats rude not being a a mod or anything) If you search for hookahforum.com on the groups you should find it and join! BTW once a few mods join up I'd be glad to make you officers so you can take responsibility of it!

What? you think I want MORE work outa this? huh.gif

Someone else can be the cat herder..I'll just join when we get straight which one is going to be the "official" Group. tongue.gif

QUOTE (mushrat @ Dec 3 2007, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (aethiolas @ Dec 3 2007, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So it seems like no one else was gonna get this made so I done.(Sorry if thats rude not being a a mod or anything) If you search for hookahforum.com on the groups you should find it and join! BTW once a few mods join up I'd be glad to make you officers so you can take responsibility of it!

What? you think I want MORE work outa this? huh.gif

Someone else can be the cat herder..I'll just join when we get straight which one is going to be the "official" Group. tongue.gif

Yer tongue.gif

I'm with Mushie. We get enough fun around here as it is... and it's been quite of late tongue.gif

JD

Join Now!!! 8 Members and counting!

I need some ideas on content if im gonna take this on.

Description
Recent News

Stuff like that. Thanks!

Scott

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Dec 3 2007, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
do I have to sign up as Assbook?

Do I have to take photos of myself at jaunty angles?

JD

Yes you do have to sign up.

No.. no jaunty angles. What i would like though is a nice big puffy cloud of smoke rolling out of your mouth.

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Dec 3 2007, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Dec 3 2007, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
do I have to sign up as Assbook?

Do I have to take photos of myself at jaunty angles?

JD

Yes you do have to sign up.

No.. no jaunty angles. What i would like though is a nice big puffy cloud of smoke rolling out of your mouth.

What's the address for this facebook thing?

JD