mushrat

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
graduated devry university in feb 2009 with bs in comp info systems
i work @ RU New Bunswick in the SCILS IT Department

my local lounges are:

Sahara (ru lounge never been there)
sultanas (its ok)
shaherzade (renovated and nice looking, but not serving their usual nakhla anymore!!!)
ISIS (worst hookah bar ever in old bridge, nj)

I prefer to smoke @ home Edited by FusionX

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (george11 @ Nov 7 2008, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Princeton here.. I bought my hookah from Tobacco Leaf.. not a great selection.. prices higher than online of course, but has a decent selection of SB and pharaoh shisha.

That place is so overpriced. I'm in Princeton too.

• 2 weeks later...
im from jersey city north jersey area....any good lounges around the area?...maybe anyone wanna show me?...if theres hookahs and females im down Edited by Latin_hookah

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='Endlesssummer63' date='23 May 2008 - 09:44 AM' timestamp='1211553883' post='254532']
north jersey and south jersey here. anyone in the Montclair area? I've found some nice lounges to smoke in around there.
[/quote]

Livingston, NJ Essex County

about thirty minutes away from montclaire. Have been to a few hookah bars around there.

[quote name='blagage' date='11 December 2009 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1260551175' post='437978']
[quote name='Endlesssummer63' date='23 May 2008 - 09:44 AM' timestamp='1211553883' post='254532']
north jersey and south jersey here. anyone in the Montclair area? I've found some nice lounges to smoke in around there.
[/quote]

about thirty minutes away from montclaire. Have been to a few hookah bars around there.
[/quote]

I currently go to school at NJIT. Hit me up if you need help.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='indian_villager' date='12 December 2009 - 03:26 AM' timestamp='1260606417' post='438267']
[quote name='blagage' date='11 December 2009 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1260551175' post='437978']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I currently go to school at NJIT. Hit me up if you need help.
[/quote]

Will do. I go to montclair for hookah bars but dont know many. I really have only been to one, Mediterranea. What are a few others?

[quote name='indian_villager' date='29 December 2009 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1262118002' post='442320']
Hookah bars generally suck in my opinion. Hang around Patterson and look for stuff. I know a couple good vendors in Patterson that carry KM's and most popular brands as far as tobacco and coals go.
[/quote]

Know the names of these places? Maybe i will check them out. I will do a search online as well. I want to go back to this shop in montclaire. i never got the chance to just chill and look at their selection of hookahs and shisha.

Check out Hookah Paradise, Fataal's Bakery, And Nori Brothers.

Really just walk along main street and you eill find so much in patterson. Every shop is littered with stuff. These are just the shops that I have experience with.

[quote name='indian_villager' date='30 December 2009 - 12:52 PM' timestamp='1262195536' post='442544']
[/quote]

Syrian bakery?? huh. Interesting i wouldnt have thought of going into a syrian bakery in search of hookah product. maybe i will check them out.

• 1 month later...
[/quote]

i live in montclair

[quote name='blagage' date='30 December 2009 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1262196036' post='442549']
[quote name='indian_villager' date='30 December 2009 - 12:52 PM' timestamp='1262195536' post='442544']
[/quote]

Syrian bakery?? huh. Interesting i wouldnt have thought of going into a syrian bakery in search of hookah product. maybe i will check them out.
[/quote]

hookah paradise is great

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Midnight Joker' date='07 February 2008 - 04:56 AM' timestamp='1202403391' post='204437']
In central Jersey....anyone know of any shops in NJ that sell hookah or hookah supplys?
[/quote]

cafe 360 in downtown freehold .. they sell

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
guess ill bump this thread.

Hey guys i guess i'm one of the few south jersey smokers i live by Mt. Holly. but i venture up north to smoke like by New Brunswick/ Edison/ Woodbridge/ Patterson area to smoke at the bars since its cheaper than the one close to me and the ones in Philly. i alsp know of a few hookah shops around here too including in philly. so if anyone wants to know just hit me up.

• 4 months later...