Florida Smokers Fl

mushrat

[quote name='Mokushii' date='25 June 2009 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1245970248' post='382541']
Anyone know of any good hookah places between Venice and Naples? The only two places I have found (which suck in my opinion) are Smoke N CDs in Port Charlotte, and The Treasure Chest in South Fort Myers. They are good shops, just not for the hookah scene even though they sell them.

941 & 239
[/quote]

Lol, Smoke N CD's! That place is the worst tobacco place out there. If your still around (your last login was a few months ago) Theres a hookah bar/resturant in Punta Gorda. Its on Wood Street and I cant remember the name of it. Its across from the court house though and is the only place I know around the area. I moved to Gainesville not too long ago but was from Punta Gorda.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey is anybody else in florida going to go to preheat in lakeland in april? There are supposed to be a couple hookah tents setupso it should be pretty cool.
all the info is at www.floridapreheat.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just moved to Jacksonville FL from Salt Lake. = )

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was just thinking this....and I KNEW someone would beat me to it.

Let's seriously organize this, there are way too many people in the area not to.

I am down for a meet up.

-Mahir
Nazar Hookah

i live in boca/go to school in miami. daniel and i are friends from highschool. keep me updated on this meet-up idea, i might be interested

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm coming down to St. Petes beach this saturday for a friend's wedding, i'll be leaving on Monday. Any good hookah lounges in the area? What else is there to do besides going to the beach?

• 3 weeks later...
Pensacola, FL

Evidentally nobody lives here that smokes hookah because the only joint that sells the stuff is herbal and they only have the stuff from like.. Guam.. lol.. Please tell me there is more people from Pensacola on here.

• 2 weeks later...
Living in Tampa, FL near USF.

Still looking for a great place to buy shisha/tobacco. Java has a good selection, but in large quantities. G-Spot has a good selection of 100g Social Smoke. I'd love to find a place nearby with a large selection of 50g boxes.

G-Spot is probably going to be one of the only places that doesn't sell only 250g tubs in the area. It's by far your best bet.

We used to buy our shisha from the Al-Aqsa Grocery store when I ran out occasionally.

• 1 month later...
So NOBODY else lives in Ocoee? Wow.. I knew this place was a one hookah town... :D