Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Florida Smokers Fl

135 posts in this topic
DeLand Florida but im always in Winter Park and Orlando

HIT ME UP! LETS SMOKE!

During the school year I'm in Gainesville, when I'm not in school such as next week I'll be in Orlando =)

Tampa here, Live in north, but am mostly seen in south, though I still get funny looks from the yuppies when I walk into the coffee shop, up for a night at the dubliner/ararat?

MIAMI baby,, south miami, Cutler Bay to exact,, hit me up if u live close by and want to smoke a bowl..

Me and my wife just moved to Jacksonville by way of Memphis, TN about a year and a half ago. I still consider myself new since I don't get out much and don't know most of the city.

Man im suprised how many people live in jville! This is pretty sweet lol. Well im in duval as well.

Ocala! Yay! No. But I'm In Gville All The Time! Hit Me Up If You Wanna Smoke!

QUOTE (cxc5120 @ Mar 24 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man im suprised how many people live in jville! This is pretty sweet lol. Well im in duval as well.

Im Moving To Jax To Be With My Kind. Fin.

<--- Tampa,Fl

Whatup Sunshine Staters.

North Fort Lauderdale here, close to the beach.

What's going on you guys, originally from 850 now in the 813 at University of South Florida. Holla!

Anyone know of any good hookah places between Venice and Naples? The only two places I have found (which suck in my opinion) are Smoke N CDs in Port Charlotte, and The Treasure Chest in South Fort Myers. They are good shops, just not for the hookah scene even though they sell them.

941 & 239 Edited by Mokushii

New to boards Miami here, resident DJ at Oasis Hookah Lounge in Coconut Grove

Orlando, FL right next to UCF!

New to boards (and hookah), been to a lounge ONCE, looking to try shisha with some cool people

QUOTE (USFBULL3039 @ Jun 14 2009, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's going on you guys, originally from 850 now in the 813 at University of South Florida. Holla!

Go Bulls!

Anyone near Lake City/Jennings? I'm near Jennings like all the time, and looking for a hookah lounge or some cool people to smoke with..