Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Florida Smokers Fl

135 posts in this topic
QUOTE (thehelios @ Aug 26 2008, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just moved to Aventura and planning on going to FAU. I need some hookah buddies in S. Florida!

Where ya at? Im very near the golf course

Orange Park, Jacksonville westside. With all these Jax people, we need to put together a smoke session!

Most definitely... I'm in jax every other week or so...

deverlight- we gotta smoke sometime, where are you staying?

Tampa meetup 10/30 @ 10pm @ Aladdin Hookah Cafe

Any of yall know a place near Aventura/North Miami Beach that sells hookah supplies and decent prices?

Probably not in that area.....haha

Might need to head up north a little ways....Lauderhill area

Tampa, im a at Aladdin's Cafe. I swear ill stop in 3 times a week with a bunch of people.

DeBary/Deltona area...

halfway between Orlando and Daytona. Wifey and I looking for a decent lounge to go to... other than our own smile.gif

QUOTE (NazarHookah @ Nov 11 2008, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone told me of this place on US-1 and 163rd near Aventura called Jerusalem Market and Deli.
http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/12/153177/rest...t-Deli-Aventura

They have coals, tobacco, and hookahs. They wanted $10 or $7.50 for nakhla and $15 for AF 250g boxes. Didn't ask about the coals or hookahs but I might go there if I get super desperate and out of supplies.

QUOTE (thehelios @ Dec 8 2008, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NazarHookah @ Nov 11 2008, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone told me of this place on US-1 and 163rd near Aventura called Jerusalem Market and Deli.
http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/12/153177/rest...t-Deli-Aventura

They have coals, tobacco, and hookahs. They wanted $10 or $7.50 for nakhla and $15 for AF 250g boxes. Didn't ask about the coals or hookahs but I might go there if I get super desperate and out of supplies.

food is good and they're nice people but the nakhla is overpriced and from what I saw the hookahs are all crappy. def go there if youre outta coals but other than that, mahir can ship whatever you need in a day. Edited by Doubon

Tampa here, in Tampa Palms by USF. If any one has their tangiers skills dialed I would really like to meet up, I can never get it to smoke quite right!! Shoot me a Pm if interested ~Drew

just moved to jax from brooksville(tampa area)
ive got a few friends that i smoke with but id love to meet some more....and i want to go to some of the local hookah lounges...and could someone send me a pm about where i could pick up accessories and stuff locally? id prefer to pick up some tobacco in a store rather than order it if i an

Wow, Kelso B-ville! I live in Spring Hill. I go to USF but just finished classes...gotta write my thesis, then move to Melbourne area and get a job with NASA or some shit.

whattt thats crazy man! i actually lived on the weeki wachee river for 20 years, then moved to masaryktown just under a year ago, and now ive been in jax for like 5 or 6 weeks. so spring hill is "home" but nobody really knows what im talking about when i say im from the hill lol
i think i might try to find some good lounges up here this weekend....any suggestions fom the duval county people?