• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (NazarHookah @ Nov 11 2008, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Probably not in that area.....haha

Might need to head up north a little ways....Lauderhill area

Someone told me of this place on US-1 and 163rd near Aventura called Jerusalem Market and Deli.
http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/12/153177/rest...t-Deli-Aventura

They have coals, tobacco, and hookahs. They wanted $10 or $7.50 for nakhla and $15 for AF 250g boxes. Didn't ask about the coals or hookahs but I might go there if I get super desperate and out of supplies.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (thehelios @ Dec 8 2008, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NazarHookah @ Nov 11 2008, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Probably not in that area.....haha

Might need to head up north a little ways....Lauderhill area

Someone told me of this place on US-1 and 163rd near Aventura called Jerusalem Market and Deli.
http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/12/153177/rest...t-Deli-Aventura

They have coals, tobacco, and hookahs. They wanted $10 or $7.50 for nakhla and $15 for AF 250g boxes. Didn't ask about the coals or hookahs but I might go there if I get super desperate and out of supplies.

food is good and they're nice people but the nakhla is overpriced and from what I saw the hookahs are all crappy. def go there if youre outta coals but other than that, mahir can ship whatever you need in a day. Edited by Doubon

• 3 weeks later...
just moved to jax from brooksville(tampa area)
ive got a few friends that i smoke with but id love to meet some more....and i want to go to some of the local hookah lounges...and could someone send me a pm about where i could pick up accessories and stuff locally? id prefer to pick up some tobacco in a store rather than order it if i an

whattt thats crazy man! i actually lived on the weeki wachee river for 20 years, then moved to masaryktown just under a year ago, and now ive been in jax for like 5 or 6 weeks. so spring hill is "home" but nobody really knows what im talking about when i say im from the hill lol
i think i might try to find some good lounges up here this weekend....any suggestions fom the duval county people?

• 4 weeks later...