Serbetli Turkish Tobacco

Guest Cheng
My Order is here! It was shipped on the 27 of feb. Very quick shipping for the turks!

One complaint is, I ordered 2 x Double apple, they only gave me on, also I ordered Banana and I got Honey Dew. As for the DA they replaced it with something called Tutti fruiti (Mixed fruits I think)
They should have sent me an email saying they didnt have the flavours I wanted... But anyways, I will email them and ask them whats up about this.

Also they included in the package a Turkish evil eye thing, I think its used to protect from evil, so that will go on my keyring :)

[img]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9983/iphone005m.jpg[/img]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cheng
Maybe we finished their stocks? Im sure there are other guys on here that ordered and didnt bother posting it lol. But the Apple smells smexy, no black licorice smell to it, smells similar to an apple :)

[quote name='chinamon' date='04 March 2010 - 11:15 AM' timestamp='1267726547' post='455258']
hmm they no longer have serbetli listed on their site. :(
[/quote]

I was gonna buy more.... :(

I sent an email to them waiting for their reply.

gotta admit, the turkish hookahs look cool...was hoping to try that tobacco too but the site isn't showing any available anymore :P yall mustve cleaned them out! lol

Guest Cheng
I cant be bothered to do a review about it, but I smoked the Green & Red Apple tonight and I wasnt impressed. I was very mild in taste. The smoke wasnt something to write home to your mother about neither.

On the other hand I recommend this apple flavour to you guys who DONT like the licorice taste because this has NONE, its a mild taste of apples.

I smoked in a small phunnel using 4 cocobrico coals (it loves heat) using my KM Double pear. I packed lightly, maybe i should pack it more tight for more smoke. Not once did it taste harsh.

I will smoke Strawberry tomorrow, that smells more promising. Its like a strawberry soap smell that you find from ladies bath stores?

chinamon, can you confirm that it loves heat or is it just me?

Guest Cheng

[font="Arial"]"For the tobacco sales, MF informed us that they do not allow money transfers for tobacco so we[/font]
[font="Arial"]had to remove those products from the website."[/font]
[font="Arial"]
[/font]
[font="Arial"]So its not that they ran out, its the pal that pays, who are butt fucking em to not sell it. :([/font]

[quote name='Cheng' date='05 March 2010 - 10:24 AM' timestamp='1267809888' post='455414']
[font="Arial"]"For the tobacco sales, MF informed us that they do not allow money transfers for tobacco so we[/font]
[font="Arial"]had to remove those products from the website."[/font]

[font="Arial"]So its not that they ran out, its the pal that pays, who are butt fucking em to not sell it. :([/font]
[/quote]

they replied to me as well with the same thing. They told me MF does not allow them to sell tobacco.

Guest Cheng
Maybe you can send them money via MF, as in login in to MF and press the send money button, that way MF cant see what the money you sent is for. All they can see is a person sent some money to a turkish dude.

I emailed them about that, lets see what they think.