Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Ohio Smokers Oh

50 posts in this topic
Please restrict your posts to where in OH you live. Please do NOT set up meetings or ask questions in this thread. Start another thread or stick to PM's.

Cincinnati! University of Cincinnati to give an almost exact location. If anyone wants to smoke down here me and my roomate do it everynight! Holla at me!

Im new to this site.. but im from portsmouth ohio.. about 2 hours south of columbus and about 1 and half hours east of cincy... right along the river

QUOTE (TheAlmightyClaw @ Nov 29 2007, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I go to school up at Ohio Wesleyan University.

funny from Columbus go to Delaware, while im from Delaware and go to Ohio State. How do you like Delaware nothing to do besides a coffee shop and some bars right? lol

Northwest OH, Leipsic to be exact. About 45 minutes from lima and I think about an hour from Toledo.

I live in IN but I'm 45 minutes from Cincinnati, so I figure I'd post here for people looking for a smoking buddy or something.

Medina, Ohio >>>> just west of Akron, and a hop, a skip, and a jump away from Cleveland

Soon Chicago........this fall

Hi guys, my cousins are coming to Ohio this week and they'll be there for about 10 days
I was hoping someone could give me some locations of shops that sell sheesha tobacco
Im looking for things like Fantasia, Hookah Freak, Starbuzz and Tangiers
these brands aren't available in the UK, so I would be most grateful if anyone could provide me with some information

thanks

Hey everyone,this will be my first post on this forum.I am from Steubenville,OH...Roughly 32-45 minutes from Robinson,PA.

WOW My brother lives in Warren!!!

We should smoke it up sometime....pm me or something man.

Living in Cinci, just moved here less than 2 weeks ago...starting Xavier for my MA in Theology. Hit me up if you wanna get together at a house or a lounge (that I've yet to find). I have my own hookah too!

Cleveland Metro Area... Looking for smoking sessions as well as places to buy Starbuzz, Tonic, Romman, and Tangiers.. Any suggestions?