Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Southern California Smokers So-cal

150 posts in this topic
Bakersfield
I saw like 3 or 4 of us from bako and we should try and get together and smoke sometime.

i think im free too. where would we smoke?

Well, I've seen a few people post in here that are near me, but I'm in the High Desert/Palm Springs area. Only place I really know about as far as lounges go out here is this place called "Ignition"... Been there a few times.. I'm always down for a drive though to chill with some cool as heads! Hit me up?

Ok guys I've been around for a while and now i would like to finally see something. WHO ELSE IS FROM SAN DIEGO!?!?!

If anyone wants to meet up in Orange County or riverside hit me up just message me and i'll get back to you, i'll go anywhere to chill and smoke

Westminster/HB if anyone wants to chill. usually i kick it at Surf city, Cozy, or Fusion.

People of San Diego Where are you?

orange, CA

San Diego of course the Mecca of Tangiers :D

Antelope valley/santa clarita valley here, nice to be near so many good shops and have access to what I need when I need it out here.

Yeahhhhhh so-cal love....

La Jolla~