Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Southern California Smokers So-cal

150 posts in this topic
irvine as well Edited by teox

Irvine/Newport (currently houseless but will have something before summer) However I'm in Tucson AZ attending U of A. But I will be back for the breaks and in the summer.

S. Cali is on page two? BUMP THIS SH*T!

temecula/murrieta and also attending MSJC menifee. everyone around this area, we should meet at the desert rose cafe sometime!

San Diego, CA (Mira Mesa)

and

Escondido, CA

San Bernardino area usually go to a hookah bar in highgrove(pretty much riverside) hit me uo if you wanna go chill there sometime

South OC boredom.gif

But i go to school in the LBC . .. . . Long Beach State.. much closer to the action in the city of Los(t) Angel(e)s

BUMP BUMP +1

818 Burbank...ive seen a bunch of ppl that live close by, especially codename haha

Fresno! 559!

Message me if you want to smoke!