Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Southern California Smokers So-cal

150 posts in this topic
I live in riverside county but im all over so cal, been to a bunch off hookah bars always willing to meet at 1

Reppin' the 818 in Burbank.

Ok we are def going to do anaheim due to it being relatively central for the North and the South (plus san diego).
Where?

im down.i think there is a few lounges in aneheim but a members place would be best

QUOTE (Dereksd @ Jun 5 2008, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im down.i think there is a few lounges in aneheim but a members place would be best

Huntington Beach
Surf City, soon to be called Smoke City wink.gif

we will be having a meet at my apartment on saturday. it is near westwood, so if you are near you can definitely stop by...message me for details

Currently in the West Covina area. New to the whole hookah scene. Smoked before.

PM Me.

I'm in for Moreno Valley just by riverside!!! Opening up a new hookah bar down here so we can ALL hang out! PM ME ASAP!!!

I'm in for Moreno Valley just by riverside!!! Opening up a new hookah bar down here so we can ALL hang out! PM ME ASAP!!!

i am in palmdale california so around 40 minutes from san fernando valley, sylmar 1 hour to los angeles im close to a lot of you. This weekend i am down to meet some people. Pm me and i will give my numbet out or my screen name and just get in contact it would be nice to meet some people.

Dunksaredead - aim screen name. Feel free

La Jolla/Mission Hills right herreeee

Feel free to contact me on aim or I'll make an men account or mysace haha and I'll be willing to meet up.

Palmdale, ca area the valley is where most of you live

Irvine, Orange County here. If anyone is interested in meet ups or splitting orders, PM me smile.gif

russia you work at The Spot the hookah lounge ? If so you live about 1. Hour away and my friends are trying to get me to go. I've been to hookah source a shotload of times.