Double Apple And Mint?

QUOTE (andrew42792 @ Nov 28 2007, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i just have the cheap little pumpkin hookah. whats a good size and quality hookah?

there has been a lot of talk here on the forum about syrian hookahs. I myself use a mya qt, which is a bit on the small side, but works fine. I'm thinking of upgrading to this when i get a job: http://jandrhookahs.com/29-syrian-1-hose-g...-gold-p-63.html

havent done double apple and mint, but i did do apple mint fumari. it was a nice flavor, i did it a while ago when i really didnt know how to pack bowls, ill have to try it again today or tomorrow.

Back in the day, mint was the "7th" flavor around here to smoke...thats all that was available (And Nahkla Mint X( at that) and Double Apple was the 8th flavor available. Trust me...its been done. Pretty popular for awhile, too.

alright. im back from my sisters where i tried it. first of all im a n00b at hookah and i have a cheap hookah, it got strong after 10 mins with the double apple and mint blend. im not very fond of it, maybe its just me, i cant really make a bowl last, and i was in the wind outdoors with no wind cover and the coal went real fast (im using quick lights). i just have to get used to different methods of the hookah madness. biggrin.gif

• 3 years later...
Yes, I just smoked it tonight. Mint is a STRONG flavor, so as others said, go light. I put about 2 small pinches on the bottom and loaded the Double Apple on the top, and it was a nice cooling sensation. I wouldn't buy mint alone again because it's very strong/menthol for my taste, but mixed in it added a nice deflection from the Anise. I will probably smoke the combo again as an excuse to use up the rest of the mint. My neighbors would probably like the flavor as the female contingent likes DA and fruity flavors.

he did what people keep bitching people don't do. Instead of starting another thread about something we've already talked about he found an existing one. And I thank him for it.

I personally am not a big mint fan with the exception of a good lemon mint like AF's or Tangier's Mimon.