Lighting

NoPeace

Hey, i just joined the forum today. I really want to add some lighting to my hookah. i was thinking of buying a couple of water proof LEDs and hooking them up either inside or outside of the base. Anyone else have any ideas?

There are actual 'hookah lights' you can buy. I've seeen them in red and blue, and it says that they are motion sensitive so they automaticly turn on when you smoke. They are a bit pricy though. (around 10 bucks)

Find some non-toxic glowing liquid and add it to the water, or break a glow-stick and put it in the water (you might die though?) but it will be really really cool.

OR, rig a hot-tub light up to the base of your hookah somehow? Edited by ZenSilk

they make these led display bases that you set paperwaights on that changes collor i think staples has them but not sure I got mine form a circle k of all places but I just carfully glued it onto the bottom of my glass top table and then set my hookah directly over top of it turn it on and watch the light show Edited by Charley

• 3 years later...
There are LED lights at craft stores that are submersible. Just drop one in your vase water. You can also go with the glo-stick, I don't see any reason why breaking/activating it and dropping the SEALED UNIT in the water wouldn't work.

(and this is a 4-year necro thread - hey would you rather a necro thread or a new one???? ;) )