Strongest Shisha Is ?

QUOTE (camelflage @ Jan 9 2008, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nakhla pistachio. break your face.

I actually picked up some Nakhla Pistachio and I haven't smoked it in about 4 or 5 years... Well, last night it certainly did break my face holy shite. I'd say 80% of my stash is washed tobacco, so the nicotine buzz from unwashed always hits me hard.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we had all those diffrent flavors in here...
All we got is a bit of Prince, Al Waha, Nakhla, and an itty bitty of Al Fakhar, and thats a shame...
Us, surrounded by the other arab continants, have limited flavor selection...
Thats a shame...
I never heared of those flavors like, Massive Clouds?! Heart Rush?!?
Strangest flavor I heared is Memories... or After 9... Al Waha of course...

NAHKLA DOUBLE APPLE.....cant say its relaxing..but its STRONG AS HELL.

I just tried a hybrid house blend at one of the lounges here...he has nakhla double apple, ajmi double apple and one more brand i forget what it was..BUT IT WAS AMAZING..STRONG, SMOOTH, FLAVORFULL and relaxing.

never tried Zou...it scares the crap out of me...i see anciently old arab men smoking that..they say one puff will knock you out

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Jan 9 2008, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tangiers is the litteral strongest, but for best one that wont destroy you, Nahkla. There peach is just awesome.

Thanks yes I have been smoking Nahkla double apple, cherry.

Nakhla double apple is one of my favourites, i dont even mind the anise- taste. Nakhla cherry reminds me of Halls but its also one of my favourite. I dont have an all time favourite though. I'd say the STRONGEST shisha is zaghoul but for taste, id go with nakhla peach/mango

Well actually now that I've come to think of it
My special blend is probably the best...

Imported turkish unique tobacco, Waha - Heaven, a bit of snuff and two special ingrediants.
Perfectly leagal, and would pack the punch for a good weekend.

• 1 year later...
QUOTE (camelflage @ Jan 8 2008, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nakhla pistachio. break your face.

Camelflage is this break your face in buzz or flavor? Nakhla's Double Apple gave me a major buzz but I thought flavor was moderate. That's the only original Nakhla I've tried but if Pistachio is strong in flavor I'll pick some up.

QUOTE (dizzbizz @ May 3 2009, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is tangiers unwashed? I've had some unwashed shisha but I didn't know which brand it was, and it put me on my ass.

Regular Tangiers is unwashed.

Lucid Tangiers is washed.

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Nov 16 2007, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea i agree with Geiseric. But i dont think strongest and relaxing would be similar like that..

Very user dependent. I'm used to OG buzz, but many of my friends just get sick immediately.

I think relaxing = awesome good flavors, like Lucid Tangiers BGB, AF Mint, OG Tangiers Orange Soda, and Horchata (which I'm smoking)

Also, with tangiers ALWAYS use warm-hot (not warm-cold) water.

Random contribution:

I've only tried 2 Fantasia flavors--Cuban Mojito and Puple Haze--and they were both very strong. Cuban Mojito ghosted the whole rig for a week even with regular washes.

I guess I'd have to say that these flavors were as strong as any I've tried in any brand (AF, Nakhla, Tangiers, Romman) for what it's worth.

I kicked this topic back up b/c I was wondering if anyone else wanted to talk about what brands or flavors are the most kick in the face on flavor intensity.. I'm pretty indifferent on buzz. If I'm in need of a strong buzz I'll go to a bar smile.gif

QUOTE (Bookworm @ May 3 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Sonthert @ May 3 2009, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can I make a smart ass comment?

feel free. but that one batch gave me one helluva buzz that I haven't seen since. Maybe the "buzz removal" machine needed refilling.

Was it a citrus or mint flavor?

Smart ass comment: Don't let the door hit you in the vage when you go to get more tobacco! imotion28.gif

If it was a citrus or mint flavor, it probably is from a particular solvent that is a bad idea to use. Did you feel hot, prickly, flushed, did your heart palpitate, have a dry mouth, or cold sweat at all?

QUOTE (Sonthert @ May 3 2009, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was it a citrus or mint flavor?

Smart ass comment: Don't let the door hit you in the vage when you go to get more tobacco! imotion28.gif

If it was a citrus or mint flavor, it probably is from a particular solvent that is a bad idea to use. Did you feel hot, prickly, flushed, did your heart palpitate, have a dry mouth, or cold sweat at all?

Yes, mojito is a very strong mint with some other stuff.