Early Christmas/thanksgiving Present To Tangiers Smokers

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RayVer @ Nov 14 2007, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its a little hard to verify is someone is 18 or not on the forum.... the way I figured it is if they have many posts on the forum (with things like reviews and such) then they must be 18+ because otherwise I would assume someone under the age would have a hard time talking much about it if they have limited access to it.

actually, we allow under 18 IF your country of origin allows smoking at a younger age.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Nov 15 2007, 03:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (RayVer @ Nov 14 2007, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its a little hard to verify is someone is 18 or not on the forum.... the way I figured it is if they have many posts on the forum (with things like reviews and such) then they must be 18+ because otherwise I would assume someone under the age would have a hard time talking much about it if they have limited access to it.

actually, we allow under 18 IF your country of origin allows smoking at a younger age.

Phew!
I was getting a shade nervous.

And I think it would be in everyone's best interest to post that video, gaia.

Yea i'll sit this one out.. but if i do stop by your shop sometime you should just let me try a new flavor.. any new flavor... To bad its gonna be a while till i get out on the west coast..

I would love to be part of this. If I'm not too late, count me in!

QUOTE (hookah hippie @ Nov 14 2007, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was already lucky enough to receive free tobacco of experimental flavors. I am going to sit this one out and give the others a chance. Though chatting with the man himself is something I need to do sometime.

+1

=)

Unless my last review was so amazing you can't not pick me. hehe