Early Christmas/thanksgiving Present To Tangiers Smokers

Hello Tangiers smokers...I have an early Christmas/Thanksgiving gift for the first 9 responders that meet the criteria below! Free Tangiers! I will be sending out some weird experiments for you guys to try and evaluate. Criteria:

1. You must be a Tangiers smoker.
2. You must be capable of packing a good bowl consistently.
2.5 You must have your own hookah and appropriate hookah equipment.
3. You have to live in the U.S. or have a U.S. address.
4. You must be over the age if 18.
5. You must be willing to do a phone interview/review with me to evaluate the flavors later.
6. You must submit reviews...if they ever go into production...this requirement is a little foggy...a couple of these flavors are just...freaks of nature. I should add...one of the new flavors might be a new kashmir flavor!
7. You must be willing to say, on live television, "I like Tangiers more than Navy beans."

To get the freebies, respond to this thread and then PM me. I will be in touch. Don't be afraid to respond if more than 9 people respond...sometimes 4,5,6 people don't meet the criteria. If you don't meet criterion#7, don't worry, its not really a criterion.

And, go...!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i meet all of those, even though i just bought a hookah, ive packed tangies before (yes, i know how to pack a good bowl). and since i bought a hookah yesterday, i own the hookah and the right stuff. (my girlfriend and i have been sharing her hookah for almost a year now) Edited by Canon

Just got my first packs of tangiers the other day, no problem smoking the watermelon!

Oh, I forgot one criterion:

8. Your name can't be Mushrat

Kidding! I'll check up on this tomorrow.

Mushrat is a retailer, so he doesn't need to take one of your precious 9 spots...unless he wants a double helping? No, I don't think he's that sort...so 9 guys+Rayver (For his great video)+Mushrat (For having a lounge).

And it looks five have responded already. Edited by Sonthert

its a little hard to verify is someone is 18 or not on the forum.... the way I figured it is if they have many posts on the forum (with things like reviews and such) then they must be 18+ because otherwise I would assume someone under the age would have a hard time talking much about it if they have limited access to it.

Its cool, man...whatever you want to do.

New Kashmir flavor...Kashmir...something...smoked it for 8 hours the other day in bad weather conditions...tasted like something indescribably pie-like...but wonderful. Buzz like a weed-whacker, too.

hah I love that.

i'm working on finding royality free music for the background of my videos...using stuff like Matisyahu (although sounds good) is a bad idea lol. Atleast I found out most likely what would happen is get an email asking me to remove the video from a record company (according to youtube video forums)

QUOTE (poopooshaboo @ Nov 14 2007, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RayVer; the Spielberg of hookah.
Edited by RayVer

my new camcorder is a hybrid camcorder...has all the manual controls of an expensive digital cam. with 5megapixel and does video.

I had a $1000 Sony f-707 I used to do product reviews for a computer evaluation site but that camera got fried last year. I'm really looking forward to this new camcorder. I can record video and as i'm doing that press buttons and it'll save snapshots at 5MP resolution. talk about sweetness

QUOTE (RayVer @ Nov 15 2007, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hah I love that.

i'm working on finding royality free music for the background of my videos...using stuff like Matisyahu (although sounds good) is a bad idea lol. Atleast I found out most likely what would happen is get an email asking me to remove the video from a record company (according to youtube video forums)

isnt it okay to use the music as long as you arent profitting from it?

thats what I thought but nope not the case.... you know those ppl that make wacky videos of themselves dancing to music and post it on the internet? they actually started getting letters from record companies telling them they were using the music without licensing it and to remove it immediately. pretty nuts huh? how can a record company reason they are loosing money from this? if anything you would think it would increase sales by song exposure (especially since people find it funny)

the sad thing is if you try to go the legal route it is almost impossible getting a license to use a song as background music in a non-profit video. the paper work takes weeks and they don't really look at you if your "nobody" Edited by RayVer

I'm only counting 6 replies, not counting Mush and RayVer.

Will you waive the US residency requirement if I pay you shipping?

I'm a tangiers fanatic! And I'll submit a review video featuring 3 girls making out while smoking hookah.

*Edit - 7, I can't count. But I do know that 7 is less than 9! Yay for math. Edited by gaia.plateau