Hookahs.co.uk

Johnny_D

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.hookahs.co.uk Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

JD

I'll kick it off.

Ordered a fatuta from them about 9 months ago.

Got 'lost' in the mail.

Had to call them every other day [to a cellphone]
And they never responded to emails.

After a week they admitted that apparently Parcelforce had dropped it and shipped another, which did arrive.

Not great service and i've not ordered from them since... which is a shame as they have some great KM's.

JD

I thought I would try a few nakhla flavours, so I ordered from hookahs.co.uk as they offer all the flavours I wanted to try in 50g packs. The flavours were mango, mandarin, and double apple (the site listed it as red apple, but clearly had a pic of a nakhla 2 apples pack). It took 3 days before I received an 'order shipped' email, and a further four days before I recieved the package.

When I opened the pack I was rather annoyed to discover they had sent me Qwewa molasses instead of nakhla for the mango and red apple flavours. I opened the mango to try it anyway and was knocked back by the stench of burning plastic, so I emailed them to tell them how unhappy I was that they had sent me an inferior brand instead of the nakhla I had ordered (It clearly stated nakhla on my invoice too).
After 3 days they had not responded, so I sent the email again with "this is the second time I have sent this as the previous message was ignored", only for it to be ignored again. After another two tries I got this:
Hiya Darren Sorry have had trouble with site and email However the molasses you have is of equal or better quality as you will know if you have tried it. Yours is the first complaint However if its unopened just send it back and ill refund you

Great! He's encouraging me to try it, whilst telling me he will only refund me if the pack is unopened!!

I replied, telling him how revolting the mango smelled/tasted (I did try smoking it, very briefly in cases it tasted better than it smelled...it didn't) and that it was extremely dishonest to send a different brand without contacting me first, especially when they ONLY list Nakhla molasses on their site.

Yeah you guessed it, they ignored the email again!!! dry.gif I didn't bother any more as it seemed futile

I feel like dropping paypal an email letting them know that hookahs.co.uk are taking paypal payments for tobacco (big no-no) but felt that would probably be rather childish of me....!

Avoid like the plague! Edited by moisty