Best Starbuzz Flavor?

Well I'm currently smoking my first Starbuzz flavor: Peaches and Cream. It's not bad, but the taste seems kind of subtle. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good, strong "in your face" Starbuzz flavor, or should I be looking elsewhere? (keeping in mind that I'm in it for the flavor and not the buzz... I don't want something that will knock me on my ass in the process, lol!) Thanks.

Thanks for all of the suggestions guys. I actually ordered some AF grape along with the Starbuzz (as well as AF cinnamon), so I'll be giving that a try. I think that the Peaches and Cream problem was that the Starbuzz ended up getting baked in a small phunnel bowl when I added enough heat to make it smoke. I'll try it again in a different bowl and see what happens.

• 1 year later...
Nov, 2007 facepalm.gif

black grape is way underrated, strong for SB.

I may not know Karate, but I know ca-razy!

^ thank you James Brown!

QUOTE (kitefanatic @ Nov 10 2007, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for all of the suggestions guys. I actually ordered some AF grape along with the Starbuzz (as well as AF cinnamon), so I'll be giving that a try. I think that the Peaches and Cream problem was that the Starbuzz ended up getting baked in a small phunnel bowl when I added enough heat to make it smoke. I'll try it again in a different bowl and see what happens.

Prepare for disapointment, rather weak cinnamon flavour, also its very "creamy" (not in a very good way) or how i should describe it, kinda like the same issue as with AF strawberry.

QUOTE (Kapten Kanel @ Jun 12 2009, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Prepare for disapointment, rather weak cinnamon flavour, also its very "creamy" (not in a very good way) or how i should describe it, kinda like the same issue as with AF strawberry.

smoke nak cinnamon, it can't be beat

QUOTE (Kapten Kanel @ Jun 12 2009, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Blue mist is one of the best I've ever smoked, one of my newest favorites is white peach though.