Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kitefanatic

Best Starbuzz Flavor?

30 posts in this topic
Well I'm currently smoking my first Starbuzz flavor: Peaches and Cream. It's not bad, but the taste seems kind of subtle. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good, strong "in your face" Starbuzz flavor, or should I be looking elsewhere? (keeping in mind that I'm in it for the flavor and not the buzz... I don't want something that will knock me on my ass in the process, lol!) Thanks.

one word: Tangiers....j.k lol

If your looking for lots of flavor and no buzz then try out Fusion shisha. Very flavorful stuff (atleast what i've had so far)

i love starbuzz. if you want in your face...

raspberry and blackberry (taste the same almost)
watermelon (tastes like jolly ranchers)
pumpkin pie
blueberry

also try Al Fahker Grape

I second the watermelon and the AF grape! I just had it for the first time tonight and it is incredible!

Really good starbuzz flavor Orange damn tasty or Sweet Melon which is also right up there

more or less i have not had a bad starbuzz flavor. get what flavor you like they are generally dead on, sometimes a little candied.

I don't know how it compares, but Starbuzz Vanilla mixed with White Peach makes a decent peaches and cream kind of flavor. Vanilla is also awesome mixed with Pumpkin Pie.

the vanilla is really powerful. smoked alone it tastes like rice krispies. but i have been making cobblers with it and AF cinnamon + a flavor. they turn out killer

Thanks for all of the suggestions guys. I actually ordered some AF grape along with the Starbuzz (as well as AF cinnamon), so I'll be giving that a try. I think that the Peaches and Cream problem was that the Starbuzz ended up getting baked in a small phunnel bowl when I added enough heat to make it smoke. I'll try it again in a different bowl and see what happens.

QUOTE (jayp1984 @ Jun 12 2009, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NO NO NO!!!! BEST STARBUZZ FLAVOR IS BLUE MIST....trust me you will LOVE IT!

I don't think blue mist was even available in Nov of 2008.
I prefer citrus mist, again, not available when this thread was active.

Nov, 2007 facepalm.gif

black grape is way underrated, strong for SB.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Jun 12 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nov, 2007 facepalm.gif

black grape is way underrated, strong for SB.

Hookah John already established this was an old thread you crazy giant ninja robot! smile.gif

I may not know Karate, but I know ca-razy!

^ thank you James Brown!

QUOTE (kitefanatic @ Nov 10 2007, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for all of the suggestions guys. I actually ordered some AF grape along with the Starbuzz (as well as AF cinnamon), so I'll be giving that a try. I think that the Peaches and Cream problem was that the Starbuzz ended up getting baked in a small phunnel bowl when I added enough heat to make it smoke. I'll try it again in a different bowl and see what happens.

Prepare for disapointment, rather weak cinnamon flavour, also its very "creamy" (not in a very good way) or how i should describe it, kinda like the same issue as with AF strawberry.

i don't know.. but it's not Christmas Mix, that's for sure.

QUOTE (Kapten Kanel @ Jun 12 2009, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Prepare for disapointment, rather weak cinnamon flavour, also its very "creamy" (not in a very good way) or how i should describe it, kinda like the same issue as with AF strawberry.

smoke nak cinnamon, it can't be beat

QUOTE (Kapten Kanel @ Jun 12 2009, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Blue mist is one of the best I've ever smoked, one of my newest favorites is white peach though.

Ahh blue mist is overrated IMO. ive got some and its not that much 'in your face' strong flavour. Hmm might try some X on the beach now and see how it goes.