Piratehookahs.com

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with Piratehookahs.com.
Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here. Edited by mushrat

I decided to use Pirate Hookahs to buy my Med Funnel bowl and Nammor hose, I found them on the site and added them to the basket, found there was no color option so I called, Billy answered, asked me what color I wanted, I told him black and it was done.

They where very good overall, I ordered on a monday I think and received my package on thursday. It was well packed and the products where perfect.

Overall Pirate hookahs where perfect my only quarrel would be that they didn't have a color option on the site but that is no big deal really

9.5/10

• 1 month later...
Just received two kilos of exotica coals. Competitive shipping (at $10.50 per box I'm hesitant to call it reasonable, but par for the course eh?). It took about 3 weeks to arrive, which isn't terrible, and the customer service was excellent, gj Billy. 8.5/10.

• 7 months later...