Meduse Pipes

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (mountainsmoke @ Nov 6 2007, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha mushrat you said that you had to ban the maker of this hookahs a few times so i think you have to ban it again.
sorry but his first Thread and his first post in this forum and he just talk about the medusepipe and how cool and better it is than a mya tongue.gif lol this is 100% advirtisment from a maker or friend of the producers of this medusepipes tongue.gif

It is indeed fishy...

We're looking into it.

The price is simply because of it's looks. I doubt it smokes any better than a KM for an example.

Might get it if I end up being a millionaire or something. Don't know how any sane working class person can spend that much money on a Hookah.

for the price I think it is, but otherwise I don't. I see it more as a piece of art than a hookah. Seriosly look at their glass hookahs...now imagine that as a center piace of your living room table...now imagine smoking from tha piece. its amazing Edited by RayVer

Indeed, the glass ones look amazing, they could totally retail for $1000. They should probably be selling just the hoses for $100 each, those things are nice. I bought a traditional syrian hookah just to have one in my collection, but I dont smoke as a cultural thing, modern hookahs look way better if you ask me.

btw, I have to mention, does anybody else hate when web designers try to impress you, end end up giving your some retarded piece of shit like this medusepipe.com. I would be totally more interested in them but i got tired of looking at there website after the first 30 seconds.

Anyone here really thinks that those pipes are used for shisha? Cmon guys, they are clearly using the name "hookah" to avoid any legal issues. Just look at the bowl. I hope your friend wont use it for smoking anything alse than shisha out of this

Cheers

If I was a yuppie elite with $15,000 furniture and an ivory toilet... I would definitely get one of the spidery ones.

These seem to be worth the price in the same way that a pair of jeans is worth $600 because it has inverted stitching and a social-status augmenting tag. A hookah maybe, but definitely not a narguile.