Meduse Pipes

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lemmiwinks @ Nov 5 2007, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
man... what possible purpose could an oxygen mask serve for smoking shisha?... or any tobacco at all, really?..

If you want to choke on the stuff you exhale, and if you are super-obsessed with getting
A) A Nicotine buzz
cool.gif A Light headed buzz from lack of Oxegyn
Then it's a great investment.

Not for shisha, you'd have to Mod it.

And we came to the conclusion a while ago, Meduse pipes are not for shisha, just like those Pyrex bowls some sites sell with the Itty Bitty little place to put your "Tobacco".

But if you can switch it into a Legit Hookah, you got yourself one sexy mother of a hookah...

QUOTE (ZenSilk @ Nov 5 2007, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (lemmiwinks @ Nov 5 2007, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
man... what possible purpose could an oxygen mask serve for smoking shisha?... or any tobacco at all, really?..

If you want to choke on the stuff you exhale, and if you are super-obsessed with getting
A) A Nicotine buzz
cool.gif A Light headed buzz from lack of Oxegyn
Then it's a great investment.

Not for shisha, you'd have to Mod it.

And we came to the conclusion a while ago, Meduse pipes are not for shisha, just like those Pyrex bowls some sites sell with the Itty Bitty little place to put your "Tobacco".

But if you can switch it into a Legit Hookah, you got yourself one sexy mother of a hookah...

They ARE for shisha....go look at their site and click functions from the drop down bar and it shows you pictures of how to pack the head of each pipe. They are pretty simple when it comes to the way they function.

http://www.medusepipes.com/

QUOTE (RayVer @ Nov 6 2007, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
brute looks pretty cool but no idea if it smokes good or not. for a 2 hose at us$115 with that design it sounds like a good deal...any idea if these people ship to the US?

it`s a small store and they probably won`t ship, let alone internationally. but i will ask them for you when i`m going there next saturday.

QUOTE (shisha fan @ Nov 6 2007, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
brute looks pretty cool but no idea if it smokes good or not. for a 2 hose at us$115 with that design it sounds like a good deal...any idea if these people ship to the US?

it`s a small store and they probably won`t ship, let alone internationally. but i will ask them for you when i`m going there next saturday.

Let me know if they have them availbe as well. Perhaps you can get a better deal on 2 and I'd be willing to pay YOU for your time to ship it. wink.gif

QUOTE (mushrat @ Nov 6 2007, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shisha fan @ Nov 6 2007, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me know if they have them availbe as well. Perhaps you can get a better deal on 2 and I'd be willing to pay YOU for your time to ship it. wink.gif

will do. and no need to pay me for that, just paying for shipping will be enough.

haha mushrat you said that you had to ban the maker of this hookahs a few times so i think you have to ban it again.
sorry but his first Thread and his first post in this forum and he just talk about the medusepipe and how cool and better it is than a mya tongue.gif lol this is 100% advirtisment from a maker or friend of the producers of this medusepipes tongue.gif Edited by mountainsmoke

QUOTE (mountainsmoke @ Nov 6 2007, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha mushrat you said that you had to ban the maker of this hookahs a few times so i think you have to ban it again.
sorry but his first Thread and his first post in this forum and he just talk about the medusepipe and how cool and better it is than a mya tongue.gif lol this is 100% advirtisment from a maker or friend of the producers of this medusepipes tongue.gif

Maybe, maybe.

But the OP's IP Address checks out as Scandanavian. I think these things are from Checkozlovakia ?

JD

maybe but you never know. maybe it is indeed a good product and he looked up "hookah forum" on google and found us wink.gif

not to mention he said his friend spent "$500"... I doubt an agent would put that up Edited by RayVer