Meduse Pipes

hey, my friend bought a Naked Sniper from medusepipes.com
it is tha shit.. though it cost him like 500$
before he had a Mya Orbiter.. it's was a great pipe.. but compared to the Sniper.. it's nothing
the smoke is amazing.. and great buzz.. and the design is really cool
anyone of you tried any pipes from meduse design?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kitefanatic @ Nov 5 2007, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Nov 6 2007, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If those are hookahs, I'm a monk ey's uncle.... dry.gif

I'm going to have to agree with Mush on this one. Those Snipers are... questionable. Not to mention that they look to much like a water bottle (on purpose I'll wager).

I used to think the same thing but on their site they have detailed explanations of how everything works and suprisingly it was made for smoking shisha and looks like it could perform that function quite well. But of course I could never pay $500 for something like that lol.

QUOTE (Foos @ Nov 5 2007, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (kitefanatic @ Nov 5 2007, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Nov 6 2007, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If those are hookahs, I'm a monk ey's uncle.... dry.gif

I'm going to have to agree with Mush on this one. Those Snipers are... questionable. Not to mention that they look to much like a water bottle (on purpose I'll wager).

I used to think the same thing but on their site they have detailed explanations of how everything works and suprisingly it was made for smoking shisha and looks like it could perform that function quite well. But of course I could never pay $500 for something like that lol.

I doubt you can get one for 500.....you could easily call up mya and ask them to build you a 500 dollar hookah that would blow that piece of crap in the water anyway.

"UNIVERSATILITY & COMPATIBILITY
You can add on complementary components. For example, a Meduse BONG can be fitted with add-on components to turn it into a pipe, and a Meduse PIPE can be stripped down, allowing you to use it as a bong. Thus you can comfortably maximize your investment over time according to your wishes."

...wait...what? Edited by mushrat
Added the quotes...

QUOTE (kitefanatic @ Nov 5 2007, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Zildjian @ Nov 6 2007, 04:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol i smell a vacation coming perhaps?

If you're referring to Mobbed's post, I believe he was quoting the website. In which case, it just affirms most people's suspicions.

I agree and will let it slide due to that fact....though do be careful folks. wink.gif