Tobacco License For Selling Shisha

i would assume that you would need the same kind of license for shisha that you would for cigars/cigarettes/pipe tobacco/etc...

just an educated guess, by no means a professional opinion

You certainly do! Do an ATF search for your state. You will need a State tax ID, and a local Tax ID if applicable and your EIN/Federal Tax ID. Expect to submit monthly Revenue reports to these agencies. My Tobacco license process was as follows: Obtain Local Sales Tax ID, Pay the fee and Register Business Name, Pay the fee and Obtain Occupation License, Obtain State Sales Tax ID, Obtain Federal EIN/Federal Tax ID, Fill out the forms and pay the fee for Tobacco License. Just so happens my Tobacco licensing office is in the capitol city but accepts payments and applications by mail luckily. Took me the better part of 2 days to do all the running around.

Billy

QUOTE (Huskysibe @ Nov 5 2007, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Luckily Louisiana has 1 license for all tobacco regardles if its classified "Packaged" or "Unpackaged" Tobacco. The laws and regulations and taxes and reporting will make your head swim wont it Mush hehe

Amen. And every month I have to fill out 2 forms to pay the excise tax. One for what I bought, and one other whole form to confirm I didn't buy anything from this ONE distributor. Which I never do. Plus photocopies of my invoices. and of course a check.