One Flavour For The Rest Of Your Life..

Personally I can't smoke any1 flavor for the rest of my life. I like the variety of the flavors, that's why I smoke hookah insted of the cigars. But if I really have to choose it would be SB blueberry.

QUOTE (hookahlife @ Nov 6 2007, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know some of you will think I'm crazy but......Nakhla Cherry. Just something about it gets me excited everytime I smoke.

-Eugene

100% agree with this.

It's a great flavour and kicks my ass. Reminds of my days smoking in the desert.

Nahkla Double Apple and Cherry are the only two, constant, flavours that have stayed with me over the years.

Good call Eugene.

JD

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Nov 6 2007, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (hookahlife @ Nov 6 2007, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know some of you will think I'm crazy but......Nakhla Cherry. Just something about it gets me excited everytime I smoke.

-Eugene

100% agree with this.

It's a great flavour and kicks my ass. Reminds of my days smoking in the desert.

Nahkla Double Apple and Cherry are the only two, constant, flavours that have stayed with me over the years.

Good call Eugene.

JD

Right on JD! Right on!

QUOTE (armenakadino @ Nov 7 2007, 04:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Starbuzz white peach best flavor ever

Which al falker is white grape i see a golden grape and a regular grape seems to have good feedback now I want to go pick up a jar of some al falker.

al fakher only has two grape flavors.
the regular grape is the white grape (green grape) and the golden seal is the black grape.

QUOTE (mobbed @ Nov 6 2007, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tis good but my favorite still is nakhla double apple and i cant tell you why
i dont have tobacco if i dont have nakhla double apple

The more I smoke it, the more I have to say Starbuzz Chocolate Mint. Romman Grape and Double Apple are right up there for me too. I need to try AF Grape since I'm a grape nut!

I'm going to have to say either AF Mint or Al Ajamy Strawberry. I never get tired of either.

I was gonna say AF Mint or Nakhla mint, or even Romman coconut. But i've decided for a fact that AF White grape is freakin delicious. I will smoke it for the rest of my life (With some wine in the base though dry.gif).