No Shave November!

garykainz

That's right. It being the 1st of November and all, MEN ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO SHAVE! That's right. ovember has become Man Celebration month. Participate by growing out the most grizzled, gnarly beard you can.

Do it, do it!

Its called a Novembeard, I all ready started growing mine. My friends putting on a concert in town called Novembeard 07

QUOTE (garykainz @ Nov 1 2007, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Participate by growing out the most grizzled, gnarly beard you can.

Do it, do it!

Hey, finally something I can participate in! Wait, I've been participating at this one for over 10 years already.

We can start a thread about how to keep Parmesan cheese from your pizza out of you moustache... How to check for popcorn hitchhikers before you leave the theatre, and best of all... how to make you dive mask seal without wrapping your head with a rubber bungee.

I would love todo this. But again I think being part of the working week ensures that I continue to conform to the inner parties ideas of acceptable corporate dress for the proletariat class.

****ing sucks like a dyson on caffeine.

JD

if you want to be hardcore, no razor or electric razor touches your head area.

or, if work requires, or you don't want the drunken, hobo beard (which is the best kind!) you can trim it up. Last year, I was working in a restaurant, so I shaved the neck-beard and the mustache (cause it doesn't come in well enough).

So, either way, trimmed or hobo, just do it up yo!

I took a picture right after I shaved, and I'll take one half way thru, then one at the end. biggrin.gif I'm so stoked

I love my current job. I'm working at an outpatient methadone clinic right now, so I see no need to shave more than once a month already.

I trim the mustache, though. If I don't, it gets handlebar-esque within a couple weeks.

QUOTE (camelflage @ Nov 2 2007, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha. my work wouldnt care, im kinda tempted to do this. what the rules? no shaving at all or can we keep it hedged up so we dont look homeless?

Hey now, be nice... I resemble that remark. (or so I hear)

QUOTE (camelflage @ Nov 8 2007, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i caved, ive got a wedding to go to this weekend so i have to trim it up before then.

Last time I shaved I went to visit my bro he wasn't home, so I waited for him in his garage, and his woman called the cops on me because she though I was "some weird guy trying to break in". She had never in 20 years seen me looking like some scraped-face-sassanach.

My beard, as of 10:52 AM Novembeard 21st. I do shave the molestache though.