Hookups Lounge In Southern California

CouchKing

24412 Muirlands Boulevard
Lake Forest, CA 92630

I'm sure anybody who has been to hookups hookah lounge in Southern California before will agree that it was poorly managed and not well maintained at all. After recently going to there to visit a friend, I was told that it is under new ownership. I want to start off by saying that I'm not in any way affiliated with Hookups hookah lounge. I'm simply a very satisfied customer. My very first impression when walking in was that the lounge is no longer dimly lit like it was before. Although they are currently in the process of remodeling it into a more modern looking environment, it is still an exteremely comfortable environment. My first impression of the new owner was that he's a veryyyyy friendly guy. I was greeted right away when I walked in, and was given a menu containing all 41 starbuzz flavors which I would like to add were ALL in stock. On top of the normal menu, they are currently in the process of creating 101 Tobacco mixes to cater to everyones unique tastes. I think anyone (new or returning) customers should give Hookups another try and see that this place is slowly becoming one of the better hookah lounges in Southern California.

• 2 years later...
eh the hookah sucks, it gets harsh way too quick and is too inconsistant. also they stopped playing music and just have movies playing on the tv on full blast instead. it was poorly ventilated to the point where it was hard to breathe, but i think its a bit better now that they expanded it

Really expensive, $16 per a bowl, but this was the first time I used a KM and the people who work there are all in the same family, and are all really friendly. I doubt i'll be going there as much as i have been in the past, because i'm buying the same hookah they use there for my own personal use, but it's one of those places you have to go to if you've got a big group of people. Another good thing about them is they have a rewards program, and i'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.

• 11 months later...