Excess Juice

The other night i was smoking my hookah, and i noticed a little shisha juice leaking from the bottom of my bowl. I know that this is supposadly common, so i didn't worry too much about it, but the leaking is increasing more and more, something possibly wrong with my bowl or hookah? or am i just breaking it in?

and yah, i know i mispelled excess Edited by Bushbr

Some of the juice usually leaks on to the grommet and stays there. If it's leaking to your coal tray or onto your stem (You may have a tray too big but i highly doubt that) then maybe you should try not pouring in some extra juice from the container. It may be causing the leak, and if that doesn't work try putting a paper tower under your bowl but on top of your grommet and squeeze the bowl on top of the towel. I hope that helps.

PS. You spelled "Supposedly" wrong aswell smile.gif. Edited by Dekon

QUOTE (RayVer @ Oct 28 2007, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and thats where the phunnel bowl comes in biggrin.gif

shisha juice NEVER leaks with a phunnel bowl by the nature of the design

Tangiers smoked in the phunnel leaves the strongest colored water of all setups when we wash the vases out at Hookah Bliss. The shaft down the middle of it also accrues a significant amount of shisha juice.

I've noticed that happens most for me with the fruitier shisha mixes, the ones where the coloration is actually like that of the fruit. I like it becuase it usually means a good smoke, but I hate the clean up after. Especially since no one I invite to smoke ever seems to stay long enough to help clean up. Convenient how that works.

Just take some paper towel and wrap the spot where you place your bowl. It mops up most the juice and makes clean up much much easier.

QUOTE (Dekon @ Oct 29 2007, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Oct 29 2007, 01:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
gee look, just days ago we already covered this...*sigh*

http://www.hookahforum.com/index.php?showtopic=14401

Cmon mush. This happens on every single forum. No way you can stop this from happening mellow.gif .

I know, thats why I supplied the link. But I can DREAM can't I? rolleyes.gif