Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
iamscott06

Baja Shisha

Okay i just saw a thread to TheHookah.com and on the front page i see this Baja Shisha stuff..

Its on TheHookah.com and its the item of the week i guess.

The box it comes it looks sweet! So has anyone had this? If you have tried it, what can you compare it to? I wanna get this stuff but not if it is a shitty smoke..

I like the wooden boxes. But not sure if i would want something quite so 'tobaccoy' as it's described.

JD

yeah, 'subtle' fruit flavor and 'punch you in the face' tobacco flavor from what it seems..

Yea basically i just want the box.. tongue.gif

I know a local place that carries it. I might pick some up tonight to give it a try. If I do i'll post a review or something.

i smoke a lot of cigars,, i might have to try this one out

$9 for 250, plus a kick ass box? Someone let me know how it smokes!

I just ordered some from the wholesaler last week I should have the baja in to try. I told him if it good I will order more in. The box is a cool touch I thought. He did say it is stronger and that a cigar smoker will like this shisha more than other brands.

I will post as soon as my order arrives.

Thanks
Bubba

I may get a little with my next Thehookah wholesale order.

sounds intriguing. bubba what kind of hookah do you have i think i bought one like that for my first.

QUOTE (laxstriker52 @ Nov 13 2007, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sounds intriguing. bubba what kind of hookah do you have i think i bought one like that for my first.

Well the easy one to use while I am at work is just a cheap chinese one and the better one is a scorpion chinese 4 hose. I like the chinese because I am lazy to plug holes.

But remember I am new to hookahs and learning. I am getting ready to open a small Hookah lounge in my building I have the space and there is no where to smoke Hookahs around here so I think it will be fun for the Hookah smokers around town.

As I learn the tricks I fall more in love with the hookahs. I like using fumari or star buzz shisha with energy drinks man lots of smoke and strong. But I also amd messing around putting cheap flavored wines into the bowl instead of water and that is adding unique flavors to the smoke.

I like reading the board I am learning allot about these great relaxation devices. I truly love my Hookahs just as much as my cigars.