3 Hose Hookah For Sale

thegreengoblin707

Condition: My other hookah has a broken vase so I used the vase of this hookah for two smoking sessions. It is clean, shiny and 99% new. All the other parts: stem, hose, tray, tongs, etc have never been used. I received this hookah last week.

Description: 3 hose hookah. See the photo the hookah is probably ~28". It does not rotate. This is a Super Hookah brand. It appears to be factory made rather than hand made. I personally like that because then it is less likely that someone used scraps or whatever he could find to build the hookah. The vase is made of regular glass and not acrylic. It comes with a protective, plastic cover. Never smoked out of this hookah so I can't comment on the smoke but I've used a similar single hose Super Hookah before and it smoked very well.

Returns: I do want my buyer to be happy. I will give you 5 days from the arrival of shipment to request a return if you aren't happy. Within that time, please try to maintain it so that if I take it back, I have an easier time selling it.

Shipping: If hookah arrives to you broken, I'll refund your payment in full and ask for a little bit of your participation in an insurance claim if necessary.

Reason for selling: Ordered from a random vendor. He sent me a hookah but very different from the one shown on the web page which I ordered. He did not want to give me a return but instead let me keep this order and keep store credit. I still wanted my money back and had proper documentation to have Visa successfully dispute in my favor but I felt that was not a nice thing to do given the vendor did try to be reasonable.

Additional comments: To be honest, the hoses look like crap and they are short. Most likely, you'll have to spend extra money to replace them. I also noticed that there are no knobs or covers included to block the other two hose holes if only one person is smoking. That would be a problem for me so make sure you have something to cover them. No cleaning equipment e.g. brush was found in the package.

If you have any questions or concerns email me at hobgoblin707@yahoo.com (yes, I was a fan of Spiderman when I was a kid). I apologize for this ridiculously long post but I've tried to be very clear.

Email me your offers Edited by thegreengoblin707

Alternative Offer: $30 + shipping cost. If you take this option, I will not accept returns. I will also package the item very carefully and send you photos I took of the packaging for you approval but will not take any responsibility or provide refund if damage during shipment. $30 is a steal IMO but at least I get rid of this with a piece of mind.

Thanks again.

QUOTE (dude3516 @ Oct 22 2007, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
where are you shipping from? I'll buy it if the shippin costs aren't horrendous

I'm shipping from Philadelphia, PA. I will set shipping to $10 if it is by USPS or FedEx (anywhere from 2-6 business days). I've never shipped to someone using UPS. FedEx has a convenient FedEx Kinko's near me.

Not sure if I wrote this in my previous post - but hookah company sent me a hookah via FedEx and the glass base came in bits and pieces. It is possible that because they put the poorly padded steel stem into the glass vase that the stem kept wacking away at the glass to cause that kind of damage. FedEx does tend to rough up packages. I have packed this hookah very carefully with lots of pads on all sides. I hear that it is tough to get insurance claims with FedEx or UPS if the package is damaged. I will also look into USPS's insurance policy and if it is easier to work with. If you have a preference - I'd be happy to use it.

It should arrive safely and I'm probably just being overly cautious like the OCD I am after recent hookah company package. I hope you'll have a some way of putting stoppers on the other hose holes to use this hookah for only one person.

Let me know if you have any questions / etc. Also let me know if you're opting for the regular purchase or the $30 one. Thanks a lot. Edited by thegreengoblin707

well I've spent a few hours looking at starter packages. Don't suppose I could haggle ya for some shisha wink.gif And how would you like payment if I decide on it?

QUOTE (dude3516 @ Oct 22 2007, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well I've spent a few hours looking at starter packages. Don't suppose I could haggle ya for some shisha wink.gif And how would you like payment if I decide on it?

yeah, definitely, take your time with the decision. as for shisha...i have a brand new, sealed 50 g box sodhexo double apple 100% herbal shisha if you actually care to have it. we'll probably do the payment via paypal (and for that i'd have to use my regular email which I didn't post here - so if you do want the hookah - PM me and we'll make arrangements). only reason i won't share my zaghloul because i'm genuinely afraid you could get very sick (mushrat's hookah bar - only 4 people are able to smoke it) and it is one of the worst ways to just start off. people here have complained of being very weak and having bad head aches for several hours. i'm just plain crazy and smoke briefly for the buzz.

in any case, the most important thing is that you like the hookah. that pink shade on the stem is silly (wtf). before you buy or maybe tomorrow - i'm gonna post a photo of the hose ends (so narrow!). the stem is solid but those decorating balls are not tightly fastened (so they can move around if you spin them move around the stem). don't think that's an issue but i might as well give all the description i can.

get a washable hose (the greatest modern contribuations to hookah), block the other holes, and the hookah should be very functional. looks nice save for that pink ball. $30 for a three hose, new, 25"+ hookah is a steal. Edited by thegreengoblin707

look into hookah company's 30" egyptian steel blue hookah" for 50 rather than usual 75. you'll get free shisha 250 g shisha with it. shipping is 7, tax is 5, coal is 7. the egyptian bowl 15 g is good for 40 minutes of smoking. do the forum discount and you'll get the whole complete package for $60. excellent value, very functional hookah. of course, i'm selling my hookah for $30 which is a great price IMO.

that may be another option. clearly, i'm not going out of my way to sell this hookah as i'm fine if it sits around on sale or i may even give it to a friend - but i do want to make sure that whoever buys this does want the product before the purchase is made and that i'm as blunt with the info as possible.

do take your time. hookah prices have plummeted in the last year. that 30" hookah i described to you - some of my college buddies claimed to have paid ~150+ for something similar!

REVISIONS: It is 10 dollars for shipping if you are within the USA. If this is an international order - I'll have to find out what the shipping costs are.
Also: I just read in the forum that Mya "washable" isn't so good so now I don't want it. If hookah company sends it to me (I'm not going to bother them asking to forget about it - I've made 2 revisions already), then I'll sell it to you for $6 which is as cheap is it gets especially when you don't pay for shipping with a separate order. These were the standard in college. Edited by thegreengoblin707

WEll, I do believe that I am interested in purchasing good sir, sorry that it's taken me so long. Anyhow pm your e-mail and we can get started with all the shipping info, and if you are packaging it well and slapping a judicious amount of fragile stickers on the box then I'll go for the 30+ no refund route. But just pm me your e-mail, and I'm getting started on a paypal account right now.

• 2 weeks later...