Thehookahhouse.com

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.thehookahhouse.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

Originally posted by MAKCuMG:

Recently purchase a 4 hose Sahara Filigree from a site called TheHookahHouse.com. Then got a confirmation email from Saharasmoke.com....still not sure why as their prices were different.

Received my order in a relatively timely manner. Well packaged. The Filigree base is gorgeous IMO.

Here's my beef:

2 of the 4 branches (the tubes sticking out of the stem into which the hoses insert into..dont know what they are called) were bent slightly more toward the base than the other 2. There were ugly welding scars where they connected to the stem. There was a small, but notisable dent on the stem. Looked like a clearance item.

Hoses were mismatched. Two where one type, two where another.

Pictures don't compare to holding a product in your hands. I know that when ordering over the internet, there is always a chance that what you get will not look as you pictured it, or expected it to.

Sent them an email 5 days ago explaining the situation and asking that they post more accurate pictures of their merchandise. Have gotten no reply.

Just went on their site (thehookahhouse.com) and apparently its down. Not sure if they are (were) a branch of saharasmoke.com, but my hookah bag has the saharasmoke logo all over it.

In the end, I went down to one of my local hookah shops (live in NYC and there are like 5 in the village, all terribly overpriced) and exchanged my 4 hose stem and hoses for a 2 hose MYA like stem, and MYA hoses. Looks alot better and the auto seal it great.