The New Tasqueem Tonic Shisha Sample Came Today :) And :(

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I checked my mail today and to my surprise Taqseem sent me a sampe of their new shisha Tonic. I could smell this stuff from outside of the box it was packaged in. smells amazing.

They sent me mixed fruit... I'm going to smoke a few bowls.. expect a review tonight!

rolleyes.gif

Edited by RayVer

oh yea for those wondering it is the exact same saze can as starbuzz. Inside it has the exact same packaging too.

this makes me wonder... does taqseem have something set up with SB where they get same source of tobacco/packaging and they individiually choose flavors?? Edited by RayVer

Just noticed another thing... the side label of Tonic says "Tobacco, Honey, Glycerin, Flavor, Nicotine 0.05% Tar 0%"
on the other hand Starbuzz says "Virginia Tobacco, Honey, glycerin, Preservatices, Flavor, Nicotine 0.05% Tar 0%"

Anyone see the Resemblance???

Edited by RayVer

similarly but not the same? hmm possibly cheaper (I would assume so to compete with SB).

Who was this member?

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Oct 18 2007, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe this whole Tonic rage was started when one member saw a local store carrying it. He said it was priced similarly to SB iirc

However, if enough people really do try it and love it, they will be more willing to buy Tonic over SB and save a few bucks while at it. SB is great and all but price to quality ratio is not good. I think AF takes the crown for that (I buy it locally at $8 for 250g)

Over here this small market sells AF golden series for $12. However the other shop here sells Starbuzz for $20 and they sell about 30-40 tubs in a day when they are in stock. You can walk in sometimes see 100+ cans, go later in the day and only a few are left. This is on weekdays.

I'm going to introduce Tonic to the store owner and recommend him to sell it (and use it as his hookah bar next door) Edited by RayVer

It's actually pretty good. I think slightly a little more flavor would better (I do have the habit of smoking tangiers now) but by all means it's good as it is. I would really like to try single flavors with this brand. I'm not much of a fan for mixed fruit.

Same packaging, almost same ingredients, both premium tobacco and both $19.99.

Why do I think it's the same people (Tonic & Starbuzz) or at least cooperating?

And $20 for 250 grams? I'd rather get TWO Al Fakher 250 gram tubs and still save close to $4.